This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #7 [Armagh]

Topic » Tribal Council #7 [Armagh]

1965 days 17 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Armagh.

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
1965 days 17 hours ago
Kelly2722
I’ll take a question
1965 days 17 hours ago
boicam77
I’ll take one as well
1965 days 16 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
I'll take a question
1965 days 16 hours ago
WitZ
I'll take a question
1965 days 15 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
I'll taketh an interrogative.
1965 days 15 hours ago
Pokepat
five questions is a lot of work so you can all answer these -

What was your reaction after last tribal?

Now that two idols have been played, are you less paranoid about idols coming into the game or more paranoid?
1965 days 15 hours ago
boicam77

Shook lol, that was a very crazy tribal!

Now that two idols have been played, are you less paranoid about idols coming into the game or more paranoid?

I’m more paranoid because A: there is still an idol possibly and B: I don’t have one lol.
1965 days 14 hours ago
Kelly2722
- Clearly I was not happy. Somebody who I trusted turned their back on me, and put me at the bottom. I think it’s classless to turn on a friend for a game but I guess that just shows who your true friends are.

- I think I’m more paranoid that I no longer have an idol. I know these people are targeting me because they’re threatened by me. So being that I essentially wasted an idol last tribal, and no longer have that guard, it does make me feel more vulnerable.
1964 days 23 hours ago
MarthaSpeaks
ANSWER: Surprise. Half the cast tried to take me out. That's a lot of people alienating you in this game. I was not happy at all. But, ultimately, somebody who tried to take me out went home, so I'm not that upset either.

ANSWER: More paranoid. That shows that there are quite a few people here who are more than capable of finding idols whether they have a lot of clues or not. If I am right, there are potentially still 3 idols out there, and anyone could go home at any time when those are in play, with as little as 1 vote even.
1964 days 22 hours ago
YoundAndReckless

Relieved! Even though my actions upset some people. News leaving I feel was definitely the right move for me personally. The former Tipperary Tribe made it clear they are a very close group and taking out just one of them shifted the entire dynamic of this game completely.

More paranoid. It goes to show you how important building strong social relationships with others can keep you from being voted out one second; to being on top the next moment.
1964 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
I’ll go tally the votes...
1964 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
If anyone does have the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
1964 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
*nobody stands*
1964 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
Okay, once the votes have been read the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I'll read the votes...
1964 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
First Vote...
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
James

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!