This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 [Kadavu]

Topic » Tribal Council #12 [Kadavu]

2259 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome, Kadavu. We'll now bring in the jury... Demi, Sasha, Lorenzo, Justin, and Renny, voted out at the last tribal council.

[Dan has immunity and cannot be voted for.]

PYN for a question.

Votes are due by 5:00 PM EST tomorrow. If you do not vote, you will cast a self-vote. Two self-votes in a row (or three overall) will lead to you being medically evacuated. If I receive all the votes early, I will read them early. Good luck castaways! Also, remember to send confessionals!
2259 days 7 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle wants a Q
2259 days 7 hours ago
dwipeouts
me
2259 days 7 hours ago
sihz
sergio wants a Q
2259 days 7 hours ago
Pokepat
Kyle - With only six people left in the game, how do you stay off people's radars?

Dan - How do you feel about securing a spot in the final five?

Sergio - How much of a toll has survivor taken on you, emotionally and physically?
2259 days 6 hours ago
RedsKanto
Kyle - With only six people left in the game, how do you stay off people's radars?

At this point of the game, you are trying to figure out who are the best people to be in a final 3 with. This causes you to scrutinize each and every player and how great of a chance you have against them. Because of this, it is impossible to stay off of people's radars. You will talk to everyone in this game, and you will do what is best for your game.
2259 days 6 hours ago
justdontevictme
Me
2259 days 6 hours ago
Pokepat
3/6 Votes Received

Brien - With the final tribal council in sight, do you need to build your resume to the jury?
2259 days 6 hours ago
WANJ
Will
2259 days 5 hours ago
Pokepat
Will - Since President's Day is coming up.. Pick a president that symbolizes each player left in the game.
2258 days 16 hours ago
Pokepat
5/6 Votes Received
2258 days 14 hours ago
sihz
Sergio - How much of a toll has survivor taken on you, emotionally and physically?

it emotionally and mentally fucks with people especially one step away from the finale and weve all invested a fair amount of time in this game and regardless who goes today we should be happy with how we played
2258 days 14 hours ago
justdontevictme
Brien - With the final tribal council in sight, do you need to build your resume to the jury?

Yes you certainly do but it won't matter if you don't make it there so you can't make to big a resume or else you will become a target
2258 days 13 hours ago
dwipeouts
Dan - How do you feel about securing a spot in the final five?
it feels great since I know I'm making the finale
2258 days 13 hours ago
sihz
Btw im not on skype if anyone needs me mail me here on tg
2258 days 12 hours ago
RedsKanto
20 minutes till tribal

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!