This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #10

Topic » Immunity Challenge #10

1810 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Your next challenge will take place on Tuesday (5/14/19). It will be a LIVE challenge at 7 PM EST.
1809 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Check in.
1809 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
hello
1809 days 2 hours ago
MrBird
hi
1809 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
here
1809 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Players:
- Sagar
- Raul
- Will
1809 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
coughs
1809 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Welcome contestants! We are traveling blind through the waters of Antarctica today! If you're picking up what I'm putting down, then you'd know we're playing the survivor version of Battleship! Before we begin, I need each of you to message me three numbers (1-100) and then report back here.
1809 days 2 hours ago
MrBird
uh
1809 days 2 hours ago
Reazo
hey
1809 days 2 hours ago
obscurity
i sent them to u on skype
1809 days 2 hours ago
Pokepat
Reazo if you still want to play send in your #s
1809 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
sent
1809 days 1 hour ago
MrBird
pokepat you better do my spam while youre waiting for this to start
1809 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Alright, here is the arena: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i2PbW1jx6hzHV6_Tt3uD9uB5gbJfQ4wwsL6zh2gWBLU/edit#gid=0

We will now rotate through the order random.org has picked you. One at a time, you will guess 2 numbers. If you are wrong, the space will be marked yellow. If you are right, the space will be marked red and the person whose number is in that area will lose a life. You each will have three lives, the same amount of numbers you have. Once you have lost all your lives, you are eliminated from the game. The last contestant standing will win individual immunity!

Any questions? If not, let's get started.

GUESSING ORDER:
- Raul S. (MrBird)
- Sagar O. (obscurity)
- Will S. (SurvivorFan37)
- Reazo W. (Reazo)
1809 days 1 hour ago
Pokepat
Raul, you're up!

(you have 2 minutes to guess)

open group

Pokepat's Survivor: Preservation Island

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!