This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~F.A.Q~

Topic » ~F.A.Q~

2267 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Questions I constantly get asked will be answered here.
2267 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: What is the Huntington Arc?
A: It is the past season at most 10 years before season 0 killing game starts that focuses on the main villain Clarke and how he came to be.
2267 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: Why are you like this?
A: Because @Kgunzrok is a furry and I don't approve of their lifestyle. Next?
2267 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: Why are the seasons separated into arcs?
A: Because at first the seasons were going to be chronological but, with the introduction to Clarke, I wanted to shed light on his story and how everything came to be consecutively. (And to fill in plot holes). There is always a method to my madness.
2267 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: Are you gay?
A: I love pussy.
2267 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: Why isn't Blanc dead yet?
A: @Kgunzrok won't let me kill her. If I had the chance I would. Swiftly.
2267 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: Why isn’t mad hatter x Riku fan fic up on the updates yet?
A: You can make them in the after show not the updates.
2267 days 8 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: Why is Blanc so fucking overrated?
A: She literally has like one good fan and CC.
2267 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: Why are you hosting?
A: I am hosting (and still hosting for a bit) because I wanted to test out hosting at first. I felt like I was better as a host than like, a regular rper. I love hosting and writing stories. I feel like I'm doing well. I asked Matt to help because I know I couldn't do this alone. But, now I have confidence to do it alone and Matt is a great cohost when he is around. I want to venture out and do more than just danganronpa roleplays but for now I'm gonna do what I do best :D
2267 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: Who is Clarke?
A: Clarke is the reason the games exist, he made the first few but the later masterminds basically created their own killing games. Clarke is the main antagonist. He is the enemy of Adelais Huntington. Anything else you have to play the game to find out ;)
2260 days 7 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Q: What is UiD?
A: Ultimates in Despairland you ask? It's a Danganronpa themed rp. With a bunch of twists.

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!