This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Trial/Investigation/Kill scenes Rules

Topic » Trial/Investigation/Kill..

2574 days 16 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
WILL BE UPDATED

For those who don't know how a trial works, mine is simple and straight to the point.

1) Each chapter a kill scene must be sent into Matt or I during Daily Life after the motive has been active, if you are confused please message me and I can go more in depth with it. Once that is settled we will move onto Deadly Life where everyone must find the body (or bodies) then investigate (Please Investigate. If not I will try to send you an evidence list)

2) Class trial will be held separately in a different forum. There you will discuss with your fellow peers about the evidence, and who the killer is.

3) When you figure it all out you get to vote. If you're correct, the killer will be punished! If you guess incorrectly, the killer is set free while the rest of you perish! What fun :3
2264 days 13 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
New Rules:

1) Same as above

2) Same as above
~The trial will be broken into Four Sections: Body+Crime Scene, Evidence (not including crime scene), Theories and Accusation, Voting.
~Each section you will talk about the topic of each. Once everyone can agree we move onto the next and so on until voting.

3) Be mindful of who you vote and accuse (or not and fuck everyone over depending on your character ;))
2264 days 13 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Investigation:
1) Tell me a place  you want to investigate and I will give you the evidence if there are any there

2) I will let you know when you're done investigating

3) If you are unable to investigate please let me know in pms
2264 days 13 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Kill Scenes:

1) Don't make a killscene w/o evidence. You are responsible for evidence  and the killscene. I will edit them.
2) Your killscene must be cohesive and understandable. Do not over complicate it and do not be lazy. A paragraph at minimum is required. Evidence list must include at LEAST two locations (not including crime scene unless otherwise specified (specialized kills))
3) Do not make the kill needlessly gorey. This may be an anime bullshit game but some people don't care for all that.

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!