This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Rules

2581 days 11 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
[IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ASK ME]

1) Inactives will be eradicated

2) No Rape, Racism, Sexism, any of that shit! Be kind! Unless both parties give consent for this (and relates to story line and you’ve run it by me first) don’t do it!

3) Have your kills make sense don’t just kill someone out of hate or kill someone because of something random…literally don’t be lazy.

4) Please be nice to me I worked so hard on this (and Matt too)

5) Try to be respectful and don’t have explicit sex when other people don’t want to see it (you can include SOME details but not a fucking AP essay with details, thesis, etc. just a little something and be done)

6) Don’t godmod (if you don’t know what that means just ask me)

7)If I do not have a kill sent in by a certain amount of time, the killer will be randomized and yes everyone, even the mastermind, will be included

8) No harassment or arguing! If you're gonna fight do it in pms not in the group or on Skype. If you do I'm kicking you both out.

9) No metagaming or powerplay (if you don't know what these mean ask Unicorn)

10) Don't play as a Mary-Sue type character (no Ultimate Good lucks and stuff, please. Every character has a flaw and a weakness. Not everyone is perfect)

11) If the killer who is randomized does not submit a killscene within the deadline, this may result in suicide (or will be written by me if there are too many inactives still alive)

12) No pettiness, we should all know how DR works by now

13) No personal grudges, maliciousness, or douche-bagging; we don't want you killing characters unless it's within reasonable bounds and logical as well

14) Not everyone will be accepted, if you are not accepted do not bother me about it, do not spam me, if you want a reason please ask me politely.

15) PLEASE be patient with: kills, trial times, killscenes, deaths, and motives. I have a life outside of this rp and so does Matt so give us some time and socialize....Patience is a Virtue

16) No pregnancies

17) Do not get upset or petty if you die of inactivity (look at rule #1) if there is a personal problem or some outside force you cannot control please talk to either matt or I for assistance and we can work with you

18) No...controversial Ultimates or characters unless you've spoken to the host(s)
2459 days 5 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
19) ON SKYPE: No drama, no shade, no being disrespectful to others (keep it in pms)
*Playful shade is fine, but don't make it rude shade

20) ON SKYPE: No talk of religion, politics, etc in the chat (even if it is a strong opinion don't bring it up)
*Things may be filed under politics if the topic gets too heated and can start fights

21) IF THERE IS A PROBLEM/ISSUE/CONCERN YOU HAVE PLEASE PM ME OR MATT ABOUT IT. DO NOT BRING IT UP IN THE GROUP CHAT OR IN THE FORUMS.

22) No beastiality and necrophilia...

23) No Reusing OCs that have died/have been in a completed season of any other rp (unless the host says otherwise)
2266 days 10 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
23.5) Only NPCs and the mastermind can break the fourth wall :P

24) If Matt is more active than you in the roleplay it counts as inactivity (even when he's MIA)

25) Any ultimate can be used if it was used in a class that has already graduated (Meaning if there is a single asterik on any of the talents in the talents used list, you may use it, but you have to ask the person who had it previously, or there class already graduated and i can give you permission)

26) Do not spam lengthy things on the discord, skype, or in forums. Please. It's annoying.

27) All rules apply in the discord.
2264 days 12 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
Update Rule 3) Killing out of hate in ooc is wrong, killing out of hate IN character is fine

Update Rule 5) IF NO ONE IS AROUND you may do w/e but make sure to add more posts to make it disappear

Update Rule 7) I will only randomize if need be.
2254 days 4 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
28) Do not complain about being alone in an rp, actively go out of your way to talk to someone. If your character is a loner, you have no right to complain when you feel like no one on the rp is talking to you. Same goes for others, try to talk to everyone instead of the same people.
2253 days 3 hours ago
UnicornGoddess98
29) Do not Bring Back Any Variation of Katsue or anything DTD related I swear to god

open group

HIATUS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!