This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Jambalaya

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Jambalaya

2199 days 23 hours ago
Vlad21
Welcome, Jambalaya(random.org-ed yall suggestions) , to your first merged tribal council. Garret is safe, everyone else is in danger today!

Questions:

How important are challenge wins in this game?
This is your very first tribal council as a merged tribe, are you nervous and how are you expecting the vote to go down tonight?
How important are tribal lines?

24 hours to vote!
2199 days 23 hours ago
patricenka9
How important are challenge wins in this game? Not that important, but if you need it they can determine whether you stay or not.
This is your very first tribal council as a merged tribe, are you nervous and how are you expecting the vote to go down tonight? I'm really nervous, you could get evicted anytime, which is the scary part.
2199 days 22 hours ago
sihz
How important are challenge wins in this game? to be honest im not a challenge beast by any means LOL but if i were one, they'd matter more for my end game since options will be fewer.

This is your very first tribal council as a merged tribe, are you nervous and how are you expecting the vote to go down tonight? i am indeed nervous, the merge vote will pretty much set the tone for the next votes, i think we all come from very different tribes so im somewhat excited to see how this turns out (hoping i dont get the losing end obviously LOL)

How important are tribal lines? I think they definitely help, but you cant limit your options to work in a closed circle. A number is a number and if you would wanna take down a common enemy with someone else then it would be a good time to join forces with someone else no matter where you both come from, its a dynamic game for me.
2199 days 20 hours ago
IceBeast
How important are challenge wins in this game? I think they're important. You can win this game with 0 immunities or with 10. It all depends on your jury management as you proceed in this game.

This is your very first tribal council as a merged tribe, are you nervous and how are you expecting the vote to go down tonight?
I'm nervous every single tribal, so yes very!!

They can be important, but I feel like the votes so far have not been based off of what tribe you were assigned to.
2199 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yes and no, yes since it gives a better resume but, no because then you become a threat.
Of course, who wouldn't be nervous. Anything can happen.
Important but, not that important, it doesn't matter where a number comes from to get the votes on your side.
2199 days 16 hours ago
Garrett5
How important are challenge wins in this game?
It's not on the top of the list of things for people to do in order to win. There are multiple ways to be successful in Survivor, and people who are usually excel in all three of the social, physical, and strategic facets of the game.

Anything can happen at any tribal council. If you're not nervous, something is off about that. lol

They help. We did have a tribe swap, though, so you can never know if those lines got muddled or not.
2199 days 15 hours ago
RavenWhiteFeather
How important are challenge wins in this game? I think some people need them to stay in the game, but some dont. Some peoplr need to win them so other people dont win them. Id say challenges are 40% of thd game.
This is your very first tribal council as a merged tribe, are you nervous and how are you expecting the vote to go down tonight? I a.m very nervous, i think it wont be a messy vote and someone might get blindsided
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
I'll go tally the votes.
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now's the time to do so.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*NO ONE STANDS*
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
FIRST VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Patrick
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
SECOND VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Glen
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
THIRD VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Patrick
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
FOURTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Glen
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
FIFTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Patrick
2198 days 21 hours ago
Vlad21
SIXTH VOTE:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Glen

open group

Vlad's Survivor [S5]: Greece

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!