This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random Discussion Topics

Topic » Random Discussion Topics

2607 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
Well, I ended up getting the DQ, which puts me in a bad position since it is even worse than coming in last. However, pods 6 and 12 preformed poorly with me, so at least I have a shot at redemption. Also, shout out to pods 6 for taking another shot for the team.
2607 days 1 hour ago
IceBear
I have reread the challenge description several times and it is SOOO confusing!!! This may be the death of me, since I don't know what I'm doing and I have a penalty round. I'm just hoping pods 6 and 12 bomb on this treatment.
2604 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
I have no idea how I'm still in this game, but I'm SOOO happy!!! I needed 6 or 12 to flop in another treatment and 12 took on the job to do so. I got by on the skin of my teeth and hopefully I don't get that close to discomfort anytime soon.
2603 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
I just love some of the pods here at solitary. When I do poorly in tests or treatments, a few just like to take the fall for me. Let's be real, I got a score of 1305, no way is that a good score, especially if over half of the pods finished under 100. Most likely, pods 8 and 10 did well, so out of the 3 who didn't do too well, including me, I'm guessing I was on the bottom of the pile. But hey, that's not my problem *sips wine like Kermit the Frog*
2602 days 8 hours ago
IceBear
Well, I guess this is the end. It was fun while it lasted.

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!