This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Random Discussion Topics

Topic » Random Discussion Topics

2584 days 13 hours ago
IceBear
Just a place for me to past time in-between challenges.
2584 days 13 hours ago
IceBear
So i just checked the main group and saw that over 30 people applied!!! The fact that I got picked when my chances were under 50%, that's pretty good if you ask me. #blessed
2584 days 11 hours ago
IceBear
So if I'm ranked 13, is that the place I'm predicted to end up in? If anything, I'd be satisfied by ending up in the top half. First is always better, but I'm not complaining.
2584 days 10 hours ago
IceBear
I wonder if I know anybody here. There are twelve other people playing, chances are I will be competing with at least one familiar face.
2584 days 3 hours ago
IceBear
It's been ten hours since I've been in the pod. Not too shabby so far
2583 days 11 hours ago
IceBear
Status update: Over 1 day since my entrance in Solitary. Haven't talked to anybody besides Val in a while. Kind of lonely here.
2583 days 4 hours ago
IceBear
I feel like I'm missing out on something. For all I know, I could be waiting 2 weeks until I hear a response from Val. I'm guessing the max is three days, but we've already half way through the max.
2582 days 15 hours ago
IceBear
So It turns out I did not win the first test, but I got ten point when the winner got 11. I'm feeling pretty good about my chances this week, especially when we got number six taking the fall  for the team. #keepmissingthatgreenbutton
2582 days 7 hours ago
IceBear
Trying to come up with a strategy for this challenge is kind of tough. You know you are going to have those 4+ people who go insane with this challenge, but I want to play it safe. If I can get a solid 3+ hours of straight posts, I think I should be ok. I've seen solitary before, I don't need to be first in this treatment to win the game, as proven by #3 in Solitary 4.0. She quit a bunch of times, but she stayed strong when it mattered most. By saving my time and energy, I can put up a decent score and still move on.
2582 days 3 hours ago
IceBear
Currently half way through my goal of lasting for three hours. So far so good. I might even last longer, but we shall see.
2581 days 15 hours ago
IceBear
Ended up lasting 5 hours in the chain challenge. I think that is going to keep me off from elimination, but if it doesn't, that's going to SUCK!!!
2581 days 3 hours ago
IceBear
Right now, on the verge of elimination, I'm trying to figure out what would be the toughest challenge I could possible do/miss out on. In my opinion, it would probably have to be something that would need to be completed outside of the game, meaning in real life. I wonder if that is ever going to happen.
2580 days 13 hours ago
IceBear
It's been eleven hours since the deadline has passed and no results have been posted. Has someone or people been hanging on for at least 11 hours?
2580 days 9 hours ago
IceBear
Ok, there is NO WAY that someone is still competing. That would be insane!!! However, if there happens to be someone still in the comp, than that means I'm facing someone with absolutely no life. This game just got real.
2579 days 2 hours ago
IceBear
Going to try this challenge now. I'm not trying to win it this time, just trying no to get a penalty. That is a win in my book. Also, #rippod3
2579 days 1 hour ago
IceBear
So I finished the test, but it was AWFUL!!! I knew I wasn't going to win in the first place, so I after a few words, I started putting down random words. This may give me a big penalty later in the game, but I think I should be ok.

Btw, fun fact, did you know there is no j in that message? I might have missed one, but I thought that was pretty funny.

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!