This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2607 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
Ok, I'm kind of confused with all of this. So first off, If you miss the hole in one question, then what is the penalty? Is it between 1-3 strokes plus whatever it takes to do the normal strokes? Also, how do you get the ball in the hole? If it states that we you "CANNOT select SCORE IN THE HOLE as an option," how are we supposed to do it. Another thing, what do you mean by you can not have three of the same options in the randomizer? Does it mean you can't have the same shot per round? Sorry, I'm just really bad at figuring out these instructions. :(
2607 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Ok each round you start with the puzzle.  Based on how you do in the puzzle determines what choices are placed in the randomizer.

Once the puzzle is on you make a choice:

1. Go for the hole-in-one and possibly score a 1 on the hole (best possible score on a hole) or miss and take extra strokes for missing plus the amount it takes to score in the hole.
2. Play the hole normally without the hole-in-one.

You score the ball in the hole by hitting it each turn closer to the hole till you hit a SCORE IN THE HOLE option as listed.

Based on what section of the pod you are in, the randomizer will choose 1 of 10 options which will place you in a new section or potentially score it in the hole.

When I say you cannot have more than 3 options means of the 10 done in a randomizer, at most 3 can be putts into Section 4 for example.

You will play 9 holes (plus 1 for you in the penalty round)

Any more clarification needed?
2607 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Oops. The example of the puzzle must have been caught off.

An example of the Puzzle is

5 V in the A

The answer would be

5 Vowels in the Alphabet.
2607 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
oh ok, I think I'm getting this a little bit more.
2607 days 17 hours ago
IceBear
I have to go now, but I'll try to complete the challenge later it that is ok with you
2607 days 17 hours ago
RShowFreak
Just let me know whenever.
2607 days 16 hours ago
IceBear
Actually, it turns out I have around 2 hours or so free, so let me know if you are available
2607 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am free whenever.

I already said how you choose to start to play
2607 days 16 hours ago
IceBear
presses green button
2607 days 16 hours ago
RShowFreak
Go here for your Treatment

http://us21.chatzy.com/69727386154350

Enter as "Number 13"
2605 days 12 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 13

This treatment is over.

Your official score was 45 strokes.

With that score, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

In the main group, I will announce the identity of the eliminated contestant.  You are free to observe but not comment.
2605 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your next Test will be available to be played TOMORROW (Friday) from the moment I log on (I will post in your pod I am available) until 11:59 pm est THAT NIGHT.

You must START by that deadline.  Once you start you will have AT MOST 1 hour to finish from the second it starts.  If you are still playing when the deadline hits, that is alright as long as you started by the deadline.

This test will remain an unknown until the moment you choose to start.  Later that night I will reveal the results.
2604 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
I am now available for you to start the Test.  I should be online until the deadline.  When you are ready post anywhere in your Pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

then mail me.  We can then start your Test.
2604 days 23 hours ago
IceBear
presses green button
2604 days 23 hours ago
RShowFreak
You here and ready?

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!