This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Here I will update you on Tests, Treatments and other things addressing the game.
2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Hello Human.

My name is Val.

I will be all you come to know while in Solitary.

What is your name?
2584 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
My name is Luke
2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
That is Incorrect.

What is your name?
2584 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
My name is 13
2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
CORRECT.

For as long as you are in Solitary you will be known as Number 13.

Now, Number 13, why did you choose to enter Solitary?
2584 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
I wanted to see if I had what it takes to win. I've heard that it is tough, but I wanted to be put to the test.
2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Very well then.

This season will be one of the most trying things you have ever done.

This group is now your pod.  Feel free to do with it as you wish.  You can create new topics, pictures, etc. with the only thing not able to be changed are the group name or the group image.

Do you understand?
2584 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
I understand.
2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
As you well know there are 2 main competitions you will participate in while competing here in Solitary.

Tests and Treatments

In tests, players will compete with the winner earning safety from the next Treatment and a guaranteed spot in the next cycle of the game.

This season tests are more important than ever because now they are MANDATORY.  That is because the person who performs the worst in the Test will be given a PENALTY in the upcoming treatment thus increasing their chances of being eliminated.  If anyone does not attempt the test then they will receive an even greater PENALTY than normal.

In the treatments players will compete with the person who does the worst in each treatment being forced to leave Solitary and be officially eliminated from the season in which I will reveal their identity in the main group.

This season will be one of the toughest in the RSF Data banks.  I can assure you if you want to win then you will need to earn it.  Each cycle will see the elimination of 1 Solitarian until we are down to 2 who will participate in the Final Treatment where 1 will earn the title of RSF Champion.

Do you understand?
2584 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
I understand
2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Good because your 1st Test starts RIGHT NOW and as stated before it is MANDATORY.
2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your Intuition Test.

Based on the information I provide on each of the 13 current residents in Solitary based on their application (their age and occupation), you must from a list of possibilities identify what each person's favorite number, color and word are according to their applications (yours included).

Each correct response will earn you 1 point.

NOTE: Before you post your guess you must post anywhere in the pod:

PRESSES GREEN BUTTON

If you post your guess BEFORE pressing this phrase you will be penalized FIVE POINTS.

You will have 1 guess which will be posted in your pod.  The player who has the most points will earn safety from the 1st Treatment. 

In addition, the player who earns the LEAST points will receive a PENALTY in the 1st Treatment.

If there is a tie then time will play a factor.  It will be time from when I post the options for each category to the time you make your guess.

Any questions?
2584 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
Yes, I'm making one big post of all the 13 pod identities?
2584 days 6 hours ago
RShowFreak
Yes.

I will provide you with the age and occupation of all 13 participants.

Then I will post a list of all the numbers, words and colors that all listed as their favorite.  Time will begin from that post.

You then have to make 1 large post with which number/color/word goes with which player.

Are you ready to begin?
2584 days 6 hours ago
IceBear
I am ready

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 13

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!