This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Solitary Updates

Topic » Solitary Updates

2610 days 15 hours ago
Jaxon
2610 days 15 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your score has been RECORDED.

Keep watch over your Pod for when I post the results.
2610 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Number 8

This treatment is over.

Your official time was 25 minutes, 7 seconds.  But with your 3 minute penalty from finishing in Last Place in the Test, your official time is 28 minutes, 7 seconds.

With that time, I can now reveal that your time in Solitary
will continue.

In the main group, I will announce the identity of the eliminated contestant.  You are free to observe but not comment.
2610 days 2 hours ago
RShowFreak
Solitarians, before your next Test you have a task set before you which is meant to give you information about your competitors.  There are currently 10 of you remaining in Solitary.  You must assign each of your 9 competitors to 1 of the following 9 pieces of information below.  Whichever Solitarian you assign to each piece of information you will get that information on that Pod. 

You must do this ASAP.

--Ask this Solitarian any question with which they can answer however they please.
--Ask this Solitarian any question with which they can answer however they please.
--Find out this Solitarian's score AND time from Test 1 (Intuition Test)
--Find out this Solitarian's time from Treatment 1 (The Hammock from Hell 2.0)
--Find out this Solitarian's score from Test 2 (Rearrangement Test)
--Find out this Solitarian's score from Treatment 2 (The Solitary In-VAL-tational)
--Find out this Solitarian's score AND time from Test 3 (Counters Test)
--Find out this Solitarian's time from Treatment 3 (Piece It Together)

Based on this information you will order the remaining Solitarians in order of who you would most want to Target to who you would least want to Target.

Once I give you all the information from these 9 pieces of Information then you can post your order of most to least want to target.

Good luck.
2610 days 1 hour ago
Jaxon
Pod 5

Pod 9

Pod 11

Pod 7

Pod 6

Pod 1

--Find out this Solitarian's score from Treatment 2 (The Solitary In-VAL-tational)
Pod 4

Pod 2

Pod 8
2610 days 1 hour ago
RShowFreak
I need to know what question you are asking to the 3 Pods you chose to ask questions to
2609 days 20 hours ago
Jaxon
Ask all 3, what was the treatment you felt worst and best about?
2609 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Pod 5
QUESTION: what was the treatment you felt worst and best about?
Answer: Best - the Black screen Puzzle, Worst - The Hammock treatment

Pod 9
Answer:  I actually felt nervous about the Hammock from Hell treatment. I did not get the score I really wanted, and I thought that I had a big chance of getting eliminated.

Pod 11
Answer: worst- chain hammock, best-  The Solitary In-VAL-tational.

Pod 7
Score: 11
Time: 15 minutes, 36 seconds

Pod 6
Time: 3 hours, 25 minutes

Pod 1
Score: 309

Pod 4
Score: 43 strokes

Pod 2
Score: 8
Time: 56 minutes, 36 seconds

Pod 8
Time: 38 minutes, 18 seconds
2609 days 7 hours ago
Jaxon
MOST-
1. Pod 7
2. Pod 2
3. Pod 8
4. Pod 9
5. Pod 6
6. Pod 1
7. Pod 5
8. Pod 4
9. Pod 11
LEAST-
2609 days 7 hours ago
RShowFreak
Welcome to your next Test, Silence is Deadly.

As warned in the applications you would face Tests and Treatments from the original Solitary.  This Test will fuse the Silence Treatment and the Russian Roulette Test.

You will be assigned a number of water pistols based on the number of posts you had in your Pod before I posted the Task results.  Any post made in the topics: Chain Hammock, Solitary Updates or Questions from other pods will NOT COUNT.  In addition any topics/posts made as a submission or question to a Test or Treatment will not count.

Based on that you are given water pistols with the most posts earning the most water pistols and thus a greater chance at winning this Test.

The number of pistols given will be 2, 2, 2, 2, 4, 6, 6, 7, 8, 9.

You will now make a list ranking the remaining guests in the order of most to least want to target.  The person with the most water pistols will have the highest person on their target list will have to use 1 of their water pistols on themselves.  Through the use of a chatzy randomizer that player will have a different number of options (same number as water pistols remaining.)  All but one option will be SAFE with one option ELIMINATED.  If the randomizer chooses SAFE, they lose a water pistol and choose the next person to risk elimination.  If the randomizer chooses ELIMINATED, they are OUT of the challenge and the person who chose them and led to their elimination gets to choose another Solitarian to take a shot.

In addition, a twist is that if someone uses a SAFE water pistol they choose a Solitarian to lose a water pistol and can choose anyone EXCEPT the Solitarian who just chose them.

This continues until we are down to 2 Solitarians.  In a twist, BOTH SOLITARIANS will earn Safety from the Treatment.  In addition, the first person to be Eliminated from this Test will earn a penalty in the upcoming Treatment.

Now before I start the chain, I need all players to post their ranking of most to least want to target.  If you already posted it, you must decide if you want the same list or a new one based on the Test rules.

Good luck.
2609 days 6 hours ago
Jaxon
Same
2608 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Test will now begin.

I will post who you target and who targets you in order HERE.

The randomizer that will determine which water pistol will fire and thus the result will be here:

http://us21.chatzy.com/55533781048724
2608 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
You have been targeted by Number 8.

The chatzy will determine what the result is.
2608 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
Your water pistol chosen has resulted in:

SAFE

You will now choose the next Solitarian to Target and can choose anyone except the Solitarian who targeted you, Number 8.

Based on your list, you will Target Number 11.
2608 days 9 hours ago
RShowFreak
The Test is now over.

All 10 remaining Solitarians participated in the Test.

I will not reveal the order Solitarians were eliminated.

I will start with the worst performer.  In this Test, the Solitarian who was eliminated 1st is the worst performer

The Solitarians who performed the worst in this Test and will receive a penalty in the upcoming Treatment will be
Number 7

The last 2 Solitarians standing have won this Test.

The winners of this Test and thus BOTH earning safety from my next Treatment and guaranteed a spot in the next cycle of my experiment are
Numbers 10 and 11.

As you can see, you are 1 of the winners of this Test and have earned safety from my next Treatment.  The next Treatment will be posted in a few hours so you can see what your fellow competitors will face.  Enjoy this short break.

Good luck.

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 10

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!