This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional Booth

Topic » Confessional Booth

2568 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Update:

Well........I'm definitely losing now :/

Ugh....
2568 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
Just a little annoyed bc my alarm didn't go off :/
2567 days 22 hours ago
Ethan000
God I'm such a mess lol, my alarm didn't go off again RIPPP
2567 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
I've been holding up these damn conductor rods for almost FIVE DAYS! It's almost over! Win or lose, I'm very happy that I didn't quit. I thought at the Day 3 mark that I was going to lose, and I could've just given up right then and there, but I decided to stick it out. Do I think it'll be worth it? No, not really, but I wanted to I guess prove that I'm not a quitter. I'm not just going to GIVE UP, it's not in my blood! I'm content with my performance here in Solitary, and I'm proud of what I've accomplished. To outlast 11 other Pods and make the Solitary Finals.....that's amazing! I wouldn't trade this experience for anything :)

LIVE photo of me in hell rn: https://gyazo.com/4d6580faae936492c5e2e63713795a5d
2566 days 20 hours ago
Ethan000
*sits down in front of the camera for one last time*

My last confessional. I still can't believe it, wow......it really is my last day here in Solitary. 56 days ago I started this experience, and I've made it as far as I can possibly go. That in itself is awesome. I've learned so much since I've been here. I've learned that I can do a lot more than I think if I just put my mind to it! Things like that I'll be able to take from this game, and apply it wherever I go. So for that Solitary, I thank you.

So I might as well talk about the Final Treatment, Arms Race. Where do I start? Hmmm....all I have to say is that this Treatment was one of THE most grueling things I've EVER done throughout my Tengaged Group Game Career. I mean FIVE DAYS of Endurance? Sure it's been done before, but I don't know if it's been AS challenging as this one was due to the varying wait times and such. If my calculations are correct, then I got a score of 1760 points. A perfect score for this challenge is 2000 points. On paper, my score looks decent, but when you factor in who I was up against and how often they were online, I just don't think my score is gonna cut it. I messed up! Period. I fell asleep one too many times, and that's my fault.

Even though it's almost certain that I've lost and am finishing as the runner-up tonight, I'm so grateful for this game for so many reasons. Thank you so much RSho- Val for putting so much effort into this game, and being patient with me every time I was being difficult and didn't understand the rules, haha.

So with all of that being said, farewell Solitary 2.0. It's been a wild ride, but it's time for it to come to an end. Goodbye Val.

*Pod lights shut off*

I would say "Welcome to Solitary 3.0," but I'm pretty sure I'm not the winner lmao

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!