This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confessional Booth

Topic » Confessional Booth

2622 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Just somewhere to post my thoughts/frustrations, size up my competitors and post predictions!
2622 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
Woo! I made it into Solitary 2.0!! I'm pumped!

I watched Season 1 years ago, and knew I had to play it whenever they were casting again.

Having watched season 1, I feel as if I have an advantage over others, because I sort of know what to expect. Of course, it could be COMPLETELY different, but I'm coming into this with at least some kind of knowledge, which I like.

With that being said, during Season 1 they had a surprise elimination during round 1 depending if you talked a lot in your Pod or not. I am going to act like that's the Test right now, JUST IN CASE something like that happens again. I'm on to you Val!
2622 days 18 hours ago
Ethan000
That first Test was a total crapshoot! I'm actually very nervous, because my fate is decided by my intuition ALONE! Idk, I tried to break it down as best I could, but in the end all it is, is luck. I just really don't want that penalty in the first treatment, so I'm praying that someone forgot to press their green button before submitting an answer. I guess we'll just have to see :/
2622 days 17 hours ago
Ethan000
Also, I'm quite nervous of Pods Number 4 & 11, because they're both lifeguards. I know my main man nbkiller is a lifeguard, so it just concerns me because I know he's a beast AND HE WON SEASON ONE!! #threat

My guess is that he's Pod #4, but we'll see who starts winning stuff out of the two VERY soon.

Oh, I'm also an idiot for saying I'm a geologist, because if anyone from the TTRS Skype Chat is in this game (which is pretty likely due to the amount of people in there), then they're gonna know Pod #2 is me, especially the fact that I said I was 18......damn it.

Whatever though, I should just focus on the task at hand.....winning this game.
2621 days 3 hours ago
Ethan000
Sooooo....as expected, I didn't win the Intuition Test. I mean I was 1 point away, but still.....rip. It's all good, I've mentally prepared myself for this next Treatment, and I'm ready!

I feel bad for the youngest Solitarian (Pod #6) in that they forgot to press the green button before submitting, because it kind of further suggests the idea that younger people are stupid, etc. Idk......I hope they don't go home.

I just need to focus on this upcoming Treament, because I definitely do NOT want to be the first person eliminated from Solitary 2.0!
2619 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
Damn it.....I just lost the treatment......

Fuck......I was checking something and....ugh!
2619 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
If I seriously get eliminated because of that.....wow...
2619 days 7 hours ago
Ethan000
46 successful swings....ugh

Idk if it's enough, but I'm PRAYING it is......I know I could've gone all night.....SMH

*buries face in hands*

Damn....I just don't wanna go home first!
2617 days 12 hours ago
Ethan000
Okay yay! I stayed past the first treatment :D

Honestly, thank God! I really thought I was in the hot seat, but I'm just relieved that I'm still here, AND I get to prove myself.

I also just finished the Rearrangement Test, and.......it's so disgusting. It's one of THE MOST evil things any host has ever made me do, but.....this IS Solitary, right? So....game on! :)

Overall though, I think I did fairly well. As long as I didn't misspell anything, I think I should be getting a solid score of 313? Something around there? Hopefully it's enough to win! I would love to not be in another treatment! So.....gl me! *crosses fingers*
2617 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
*sighs*

Honestly....damn it, lol. Damn Damn Damn. 5 points away lol, I'm literally going to beat myself up about this for a bit. If I'm being totally honest, I have NO CLUE what else I could've done to get that score higher. Obviously there was a way, but I just don't see it, maybe I'll look for it tomorrow. I hate that challenge lol.

The only upside to this is that I haven't won a thing yet, so I'm not perceived as a threat. I want it to stay that way, but I also want to feel the relief of not doing a Treatment. We'll see what happens in this next treatment, I am NOT looking forward to it lol
2617 days 2 hours ago
Ethan000
Right now, I want #7 OUT OF HERE! 2 Test wins in a row? Bye.

If I know you and you see this after the game, I'm so sorry, but I really hope you lose the first Treatment you face xD
2616 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
I am so over it right now.....

I FLOPPED that Treatment, and it literally wasn't my fault, it was CHATZY's fault!

I really don't want to go home because of a chatzy randomizer....oh my God.

61 Strokes....SIXTY ONE! That's absolutely AWFUL!

I'm getting eliminated, and......I'm so salty lol
2616 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
My ONLY hope at this point is that SOMEONE flops and has as much bad luck as I did :/

Or....someone doesn't attempt the Treatment. Damn it.....I'm actually LEGITIMATELY scared, because that's such a bad score....

The fact that luck is gonna take me out.....ugh...salty as hell
2616 days 8 hours ago
Ethan000
If I'm being totally honest here...I'm annoyed..

Idk, I feel like the whole point of Solitary is to prove to Val and to everyone that YOU have it in you to push through these Tests/Treatments using actual skills to make it to the end.

And the fact that luck could end my stay here in Solitary....it's concerning! I'm not gonna lie. I don't want to be seen as a complainer AT ALL, I'm just frustrated.
2614 days 11 hours ago
Ethan000
So I'm back and results haven't been put up yet. I'm still nervous lol, but I think I've accepted my fate.

I just took a 2-hour nap since I almost fell asleep while driving on the Interstate today, so if I do stay and there is a LIVE Test or something, then I'm energized and ready to go!

I doubt I'll still be here, but hey, anything could happen.

2614 days 9 hours ago
Ethan000
LKJDEFKSFKDGLKDPSDJSLKD!!!!!!

I didn't get eliminated!! WHAT THE FUCK? I think I just caught my lucky break! I would like to thank the Solitary Gods for not eliminating me just yet. I'm here to PROVE I have what it takes to WIN!

It's a new day here in Solitary, and a NEW Number 2!

open group

Solitary v2.0, Pod 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!