This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Episode -

Topic » Finale Episode -

2616 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Lord G. wins the Fire-making duel securing himself a spot at the Final Tribal Council next to Brandon and Fred. With that said; I'm sorry Kevin. But, your journey ends with a trip to Ponderosa...

*Snuffs Torch*
2616 days 10 hours ago
MooseAntler86
This has fix written ALL over it
2616 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Brandon! Fred! Lord! Momentarily the 3 of you will be joined by the Jury of Twelve you may or may not have had a hand in voting out of this game. You will each get the opportunity to make an opening statement. Then they will be allowed to make as many questions and statements they please to help decide how they'll cast their Final vote as a Juror. Final Tribal will be posted shortly.....
2616 days 10 hours ago
MooseAntler86
PLEASE JURY SEE THE GAMES FRED AND BRANDON HAVE PLAYED. DONT VOTE ON TRIBAL LINES ONLY
2616 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
0 min agoDelete ReplyMooseAntler86
This has fix written ALL over it

Lmao. How? You've been in 3 of my Finales. You knew it would be Live. You guys chose the time for the Finale.
2616 days 10 hours ago
ferdinandz
It is 04:10 here and I have barely sleeped these days so need to get some rest and will then post my speech and answer questions, thanks!

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!