This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Episode -

Topic » Finale Episode -

2616 days 10 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
TONIGHT, the game wraps up! The Final Four seeks its way to victory and one of them will become the SOLE SURVIVOR claiming the title for S21 of BestHero's Final Season and claiming the title and Gift Prize that will come with walking away the Sole Survivor for ItsOfficial's Survivor Solomon Islands S15 - BestHero's Brigade vs ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad!

Who will it be? Will it be Brandon R! Will it be Fred A! Will it be Kevin P! Or will it be Lord G!

It all ends with these Final few obstacles. Only ONE Challenge and Tribal Council stand before these remaining castaways. By the end of the night; we will have our Jury of Twelve determined; but, more importantly; our FINAL 3!

The Finale episode will commence @ 8pm EST. Once the Challenge is complete. Everyone will be given a 30 minute DEADLINE for the vote for the Final 4 Tribal Council. In the event of a TIE during the Final 4; the re-vote is skipped and a Tie-breaker challenge will occur between the two castaways involved in the tie.

LIVE REUNION Will take place LIVE Thursday night @ 8pm EST -
2616 days 7 hours ago
ferdinandz
Here
2616 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
You may begin checking in for the Finale!
2616 days 7 hours ago
ferdinandz
Here
2616 days 7 hours ago
ferdinandz
I am tired af lol
2616 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
Here
2616 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Sorry Ferdie! But, good luck all in the Final few obstacles before you all!
2616 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
SURVIVOR PYRAMID
-----
Today, we have somewhat of a mini-temple built for you guys. You will be working your way to the top, to claim Final Immunity, and a guaranteed spot at the Final Tribal Council sitting before the Jury.....

Each “step” is like a little mini-challenge. When you complete each step, you can move onto the next one.

Step 1: Getting Into the Temple

You Must Post *Runs Up Step #* etc... until you get to step 25. That gets you into the temple. All must be separate posts. The asterisks are not necessary.

Step 2: Once you do that you get four scrambles sent to you via mail. All the scrambles are PAST CBS Survivor Castaways. MAIL ME the correct answers.

Step 3: Mini Endurance - Counting to 5 in Minutes

You will start by saying GO!

After One Minute-Post 1
After Two Minutes-Post 2
After Three Minutes-Post 3
After Four Minutes-Post 4
After Five Minutes-Post 5

Step 4: Three Trivia Questions about Solomon Islands. MAIL ME the correct answers. (all answers can be found via google/wikipedia)

Step 5: Unlocking the Final Puzzle. After completing Steps #'s 1-4; you will receive a # after completing each step. For the 5th step; you will use those Four numbers you received from at the end of Steps #1-4 to unlock your Final puzzle. You will MAIL ME your guesses.

Step 6: You get 1 Final scramble. Your job is simple. Unscramble the words; and then the phrase. First Individual to POST the correct phrase IN THIS TOPIC (NOT by mail) will win FINAL IMMUNITY!

If you have any questions regarding Final Immunity; please ask now. We will begin once everyone here understands the challenge.
2616 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
I have a question
2616 days 7 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
okay
2616 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
Can you explain step 5
2616 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
Is it like a combination code that we just have to guess?
2616 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
STEP 5: Unlocking the Final Puzzle. After completing Steps #'s 1-4; you will receive a # after completing each step. For the 5th step; you will use those Four numbers you received from at the end of Steps #1-4 to unlock your Final puzzle. You will MAIL ME your guesses.

After completing STEPS #1-4. You will be mailed a # for each step you complete.

Example: Making it to the temple. After completing Step 1. I will mail you a #.

So, after completing Steps #1-4. You will have 4 different digits that you'll use to unlock your Final puzzle that will be used to complete Step #6.
2616 days 7 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
And yes Brandon. It's a simple 4-digit combination.
2616 days 7 hours ago
brandonrichie
One guess per mail??
2616 days 7 hours ago
MMAjunkieX
Basically, it is just a guessing game.

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!