This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Twist/Cast Reveal for Survivor Solomon Islands -

Topic » Twist/Cast Reveal for Survivor..

2692 days 5 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Hey y'all!
2692 days 5 hours ago
ferdinandz
Hey
2692 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next castaway also made an appearance in Season 7; Survivor The Nubian Desert. This season was full of game changers who ultimately made an explosive season. The game was full of interesting characters and had some of the most physical competitors this series has seen to date. In a season full of blindsides; this castaway met his fate at one. Placing 6th overall. Everyone welcome back Lowki/Ben P!
2692 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
i kinda wanna ask if i would have made it for  your side if i wasnt on bestheros side...i think i already know the answer to that tho
2692 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
hey i was on that season
2692 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next castaway competed in one of the more recent seasons; Survivor Cayman Islands S12. This castaway played against some of the most competitive players to play this game. We witnessed this castaway's physical prowess in the Tribal phase of the game; along with this castaway claiming a couple Individual wins for himself. Placing 6th overall for being threatening physically! Everyone welcome Brittney/Ethan C!
2692 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
@Tim

I posted that in the Viewer's Lounge which can be accessed at the end of this season.
2692 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next castaway competed in the MOST recent season. This castaway competed in a Back-to-Basics season where everyone had to rely on their social skills and strategic ability to make it to the end. Once the season began; it was foretold that the entire Final 4 would receive an invite to this season. With Original Tatajia Anbu decimating the opposing Laonung; it left the Final spot for this season in the hands of who would bring what was needed to this game. With that said; welcome back last season's Sole Survivor, Jimmytv/Jim B!
2692 days 5 hours ago
sportygirl22
*walks in*

Hey all :)
2692 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
Our next castaway first competed in Season 11; Survivor Lazio where she was voted out by the Final Immunity Challenge winner's Sole vote; placing 3rd. She later returned in Season 13; Survivor Samoa - 2nd Chances. It is here where she made herself a force to be reckoned with in this series. She found herself isolated from many of the castaways within the game. But, that didn't stop her from making bold plays. One of which sent her closest ally home. This put her in the minority for the remainder of the season where she ultimately had her torch snuffed for an 8th place finish. Everyone welcome back; Violetx/Violet P!
2692 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
yea that answer is no lmao
2692 days 5 hours ago
Violetx
I'm back bitches
2692 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This next castaway played in Season 6; Survivor Mayotte! This season wasn't too huge on characters and bold plays. But, it did bring some good entertainment towards the final few days which led to the fate of this castaway's journey. In the Final few days; the game became was more-so influenced by emotion; which led to blindside after blindside. This castaway was blindsided so close to the end. Placing 4th overall; this castaway is here to finish his journey. Everyone welcome back; Zed55/Rich M!
2692 days 5 hours ago
lionsden121
just bring back all my enemies
2692 days 5 hours ago
YoundAndReckless
This leaves 4 spot remaining on ItsOfficial's Suicide Squad! Winding down here; I introduce one of the most notorious villains this series has seen to date. This castaway thrived off of chaos and managed to put himself into a desirable spot to be dragged to the Final two. Little did the cast know; this castaway played each of them perfectly; blindsiding castaway after castaway; continuously building his resume. With that said, everyone welcome back the Sole Survivor of Cayman Islands! MikeyKR91/Mike R!

open group

Survivor Solomon Islands - BB vs ISS

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!