This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~*~*~ REUNION ~*~*~

Topic » ~*~*~ REUNION ~*~*~

2043 days 22 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Lol it’s not fair because I can’t be fake and he was really laying it thick in his answers :X
2043 days 22 hours ago
ticofernandez
Lol thats why I knew brenden voted you he was all about the honesty
2043 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
HERO was a tough one to decide on. for me as a host watching the game, it was between Ari, Kiara, and Matt... the award goes to...
KIARA! she was tied with bilbo for most likely to win and people really liked her this season. she received no negative attributes during the majority rules challenge. She was kinda a sleeper in the beginning but then played hard throughout the season. As i said, i thought she would win but FTC changed things around :x
2043 days 22 hours ago
Ari_
Aww thanks for the nomination. Grats Kiara
2043 days 22 hours ago
ticofernandez
Karas disappointed I won guess I'm not the favorite lol jk
2043 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
VILLAIN.....

this was between Brenden and Link for me, but i think it's pretty clear who the real villain was...
BRENDEN! he loved playing a really aggressive game and i loved to watch it lol
2043 days 22 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
Thanks I love being the Hero :)
2043 days 22 hours ago
Ari_
That was really unexpected for me, but it's a nice reward and free pass for the Heroes vs Villains edition :D
2043 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
PLAYER OF THE SEASON....

honestly this was an easy one to decide. he received 0 votes against all game and sent in very thorough and insightful confessionals all season long so i knew exactly where his head and gameplay were at....the winner is...

TICO! (barf :p)

honorable mentions for this were Scott for his strong social game and Matt for being a total underdog all game and surviving many votes with his head on the chopping block
2043 days 22 hours ago
ticofernandez
Shocked i thought brenden would be more of a hero
2043 days 22 hours ago
gbpackXLVchamps
Well deserved tico.
2043 days 22 hours ago
Ari_
Yeah 0 votes vs u is very impressive
2043 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
this season i added a TOTALLY ROBBED award

this player was voted out with an idol in his pocket and he voted on the right side of the vote every single tribal while he was in the game (1 of only 2 people to do that)....and he actually was never voted out; he was rocked out. his name was NEVER written down and had it not been for rocks, i think he would've made it very far

JEREMY!!! LOOK YOU WON SOMETHING ;p
2043 days 22 hours ago
Kiara_xoxo
I wish I threw a vote on Tico so he didn’t have that title
2043 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
the only other player to vote on the right side/majority every single vote was LULU! i thought this should be mentioned :) fun fact and kudos to him for voting out every single one of you on jury lol

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!