This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2135 days 9 hours ago
k4r4k
Awesome, I think everyone鈥檚 getting the hang of it 馃憤馃徎
2135 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
So this is my first time hosting this challenge and realize that I need to make an addition to the instructions because this girl is going to bed lol....

** If someone on the tribe has made an incorrect post, it will just not count towards the total at the end of the challenge **

Example: if the tribe has pulled 64 ropes but there are 3 posts that have mistakes (misspelled words/are missing asterisks/don鈥檛 have at least 5 minutes in between).. then I will deduct 3 points from the total. So in this example the tribe would have 61 points

Now that everyone seems to understand what the post should look like, you should be able to police your own posts. If you see someone on your tribe make an error, communicate to try to correct it because they can delete the post themselves. If they aren鈥檛 online, continue playing but following the rules..

The number of the rope should still go up by one on each post. I will make the official count at Challenge end. If the posts are correct, you can鈥檛 repeat a number. And you cannot skip over numbers. If there鈥檚 an error, you can repost that same number of the rope you missed, but that is the only instance a repeat would be allowed.

be mindful that if you see an error and you were the post right before it, you are not able to post again until someone CORRECTLY posts in between

I apologize if this was wayyyyy to confusing. I thought it sounded simple and fun 馃檭
2135 days 7 hours ago
countrygirl15701
If someone goes back and deletes their post, the number will go down, therefore all the numbers will be off.
2135 days 7 hours ago
MarieEve
馃
2135 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
True...ok so don鈥檛 delete anything if someone has posted after you.

But if you realize there鈥檚 a mistake or if you鈥檙e actively working with another tribemate they may need you to delete and repost in order for them to post - like if you鈥檙e the only 2 people online for a period of time.

I wasn鈥檛 thinking of it as going back to delete a post but rather if you need to delete in the moment, then you are able to do so
2135 days 7 hours ago
k4r4k
Example:

If ONLY me and Barney are online and he posts something with errors like...
*puls kabob rope 2

I would mail/skype him to delete and repost so I can post again for rope 3 after his post

Because if you are the only two online it would delay the challenge for your tribe to have the error, so you would try to correct it
2134 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media3.giphy.com/media/3ohryewaU6F3ts7A9q/source.gif

4 hours left until the challenge ends!
2134 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
https://media.giphy.com/media/64aHYUAlUCd0TKkkzn/source.gif

ALRIGHT GUYS, TIME FOR RESULTS...

TABUK's total came to...
79 total ropes pulled!

Grats Tabuk, you have won immunity and some piping hot pizza!
https://i.imgflip.com/8wp3l.gif

PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR IDOL GUESSES - IDOL BOARD IS ON MAIN PAGE
2134 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
KALIBO's total came to...
75 total ropes pulled!

Grats Kalibo, you have won immunity and are also safe from tibal council tonight!

PLEASE MAIL ME YOUR IDOL GUESSES - IDOL BOARD IS ON MAIN PAGE
2134 days 14 hours ago
k4r4k
DAVAO's total came to...
43 total ropes pulled!

Sorry Davao, unfortunately this means you have lost this challenge...but what you did win is a date with me at tribal council :p Tribal council will be posted shortly and castaways mailed.

No idol guesses for Davao :(
2134 days 14 hours ago
MarieEve
Yay grats tabuk
Sorry davao gl at council

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!