This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE

Topic » FINALE

2554 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
FINALE
-----------
Hello Final 4. CONGRATULATIONS on making it this far! It is now time to decide upon a time for Finale Night.

If you don't know what Finale Night is, here's a brief rundown:
-Final 4 Immunity Challenge
-A 10 minute Tribal Council
-Final Immunity Challenge
-Another 10 minute Tribal Council
-Final Tribal Council begins

All that happens on the same night, and takes anywhere from 1-2 hours to complete. Because the stakes are high, and the night is a big one, I want all, or as many as possible, of you to be able to be here and compete.

So please discuss in this forum as a group times that do/don't work to do this. I can host tomorrow, Thursday or Friday anytime after 7pm EST. I’m flying to Texas for a week to visit family on Saturday so I’d prefer to have it done before this, but if we can’t, I can host Saturday or Sunday in the evening hours. The finale needs to happen one of the 5 nights so we can have the final tribal council and reunion by mid week.

If there is no possible way you can attend Finale Night, please pm me and I'll give you instructions on pre-voting so you can avoid self-votes (remember, 3 throughout the season and you're med evac'd, or 2 in a row you're out, and there are 2 tribals in this one night).

So please discuss as a group so we can decide a time that this may happen :)
2554 days 20 hours ago
Violetx
I'm good tm
2554 days 20 hours ago
DavidM7
I don't have any restrictions as far as I'm aware
2554 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
Okay if possible I would like to do it on Saturday? Because my 21st birthday is Friday so I'll be out Thursday night and Friday haha
2554 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
Maybe Saturday starting at 8 or 9 pm est?
Or is Sunday better for people?
2554 days 19 hours ago
DavidM7
I can do Saturday
2554 days 19 hours ago
Iceey
I'm cool with those times!
2554 days 19 hours ago
Violetx
I can't do Sunday at night so I'll try for Saturday
2554 days 18 hours ago
k4r4k
So is Saturday @ 9 pm est ok for everyone?
2554 days 18 hours ago
Iceey
Yes
2554 days 17 hours ago
Violetx
yes
2554 days 17 hours ago
Aidan0621
yes
2554 days 17 hours ago
DavidM7
Actually before I agree I want to make sure I'm not busy
2554 days 16 hours ago
k4r4k
lol let us know, david *files nails*
2553 days 18 hours ago
DavidM7
Saturday is fine
2553 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
FINALE IS SATURDAY @ 9:00 PM EST!

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!