This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #11 (Dakarai)

Topic » Tribal Council #11 (Dakarai)

2561 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
-F5 enter-

-Will, Matt, Sagar, and Alan, our jury members, enter-

RYAN HAS IMMUNITY, SO YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR HIM!

-----
Questions (for everyone):

-So close to finale night. How sad would you be to go now? Are you proud of the game you've played?
-Do you feel there's a clear winner or is it anyone's game?

-----
Votes are due tomorrow by 5:30 PM EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too!
2561 days 19 hours ago
Pokepat
-So close to finale night. How sad would you be to go now? Are you proud of the game you've played?

I'd be sad to go now, so close to the finale. It'd be my first finale I've gotten to.

I feel like everyone underestimates me, but I feel like I've done more than just hop into a car and be driven all the way here.

There's definitely not a clear winner yet.
2561 days 19 hours ago
DavidM7
I would be devastated leaving now but whoever leaves feels the same way. We've come all the way to 5 each of us has been here and fought so leaving now or anytime after now is worse than any other spot

No I think most of us have a very equal shot at the win. Because of the split of heroes vs. Villains at merge and how it fell apart I feel there's no clear winner
2561 days 19 hours ago
Violetx

I would be devestated to leave at this point because I worked really hard to get here. I am proud of the way I played this 

Hmmm it's hard to say because you can think someone who played a not so great game, beast out in the jury questioning
2561 days 18 hours ago
Iceey

Well luckily I won't have to worry about myself going home tonight. But I am proud of the way I've played. At the end of the day we all play the cards we are dealt and if that isn't good enough, then I guess we're just SOL.

I honestly think it's wide open still. Everyone left here has played very different games so it's gonna be all about who the jurors respect more.
2560 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
I'll go tally the votes

*collects urn*
2560 days 23 hours ago
DavidM7
*looks around anxiously*
2560 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
:x
2560 days 23 hours ago
Iceey
So dramatic lol
2560 days 23 hours ago
DavidM7
@Kara logging off
2560 days 23 hours ago
Violetx
LOL
2560 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

*opens urn*
I'll read the votes
*unfolds first parchment*
2560 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
sorry!!! someone came and asked me a question at my desk lmaoooo
2560 days 23 hours ago
DavidM7
2560 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
Oh god the votes
2560 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
1st vote
*flips vote*

David

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!