This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #5 (Masamba)

Topic » Tribal Council #5 (Masamba)

2582 days ago
k4r4k
-Masamba enters-

Tonight this tribe will go from 5 people to 4 as one of you will be the 6th person leaving this game.
-----
Questions (for everyone):

-Thoughts on the swap?
-You seemed to have a strong lead in the beginning; what happened that Jelani was able to catch up and then snag the win?
-The game is starting to get more real as merge is coming and there's only 5 of you. Think we'll see an idol?

-----
Votes & idol instructions are due tomorrow at 5:30 PM EST
You're allowed to change your vote if you want up until the deadline.
Don't vote in time, and you self-vote.
Send Confessionals too!
2581 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
-Thoughts on the swap?
Eh, I'm happy with our tribe.
-You seemed to have a strong lead in the beginning; what happened that Jelani was able to catch up and then snag the win?

How should I know ask them how they did it xD

-The game is starting to get more real as merge is coming and there's only 5 of you. Think we'll see an idol?

Who knows? I mean I think people will save till merge but whooo knows?
2581 days 23 hours ago
IceBeast
-Thoughts on the swap?
It was a good swap in terms of #s, but still ended up on the losing tribe :/

Who knows

Who knows
2581 days 23 hours ago
alanb1
-Thoughts on the swap?
We all knew it was coming haha I'm happy with it.
They're simply better spammers ig.
It's a possibility of course
2581 days 7 hours ago
Iceey
-Thoughts on the swap?
Well, I obviously ended up on a tribe where I am in the minority and that sucks. But, I did swap with some cool people and they're all really nice at least.

I think the heroes on the other side probably felt like they absolutely had to spam the hell out of that challenge so they could be safe. Unfortunately though I think less than half of our tribe contributed, so it's hard to pull out a win that way.

At this point in the game, you would be crazy to not expect the possibility of an idol at every tribal.
2581 days ago
k4r4k
*collects urn*
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and you want to play it, now would be the time to do so...
2581 days ago
k4r4k
2581 days ago
k4r4k
*no one stands*

Alright once the votes are read, the decision is final.
Person with the most votes will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately.

I'll read the votes
*opens urn*
*unfolds first parchment*
2581 days ago
k4r4k
1st vote
*flips vote*

Jacob
2581 days ago
Pokepat
-bites fingernails-
2581 days ago
k4r4k
2nd vote
*flips vote*

Patrick

1 Jacob
1 Patrick
2581 days ago
k4r4k
3rd vote
*flips vote*

Jacob

2 Jacob
1 Patrick
2581 days ago
Pokepat
plz ;c
2581 days ago
k4r4k
4th vote
6th person to leave Kara's survivor Africa
*flips vote*

Jacob

Jacob that's 3 and that's enough. Please bring me your torch
2581 days ago
Pokepat
Oh thank heavens
2581 days ago
Pokepat
Bye Jacob <3

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!