This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

2586 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
NON LIVE

TUESDAY, APRIL 18th! Posted @ 6:00 pm est

Go hard or go home ;p
2585 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
So I have an announcement...

Today was going to be a double elimination day (one from each tribe) BUT Alexander (brontesonly/path/stxpplaying) really misses his mom back at home so he has dropped out of the competition to be with her. He said he couldn't live without her cuddles

...which means now only ONE person will be voted out as usual. Grats?!
2585 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
SMOOCHES
----------------------
Today's competition is called "Smooches"

Your challenge is to play the below mini game and mail me privately a screenshot of your best score!!

http://www.ferryhalim.com/orisinal/g3/casanova.htm

When you get a score you like, take a screenshot of it, and send it to me. If you don’t send a screenshot, your score will be a zero. If you’ve already sent me a screenshot, you may not change it. The first score you send me is the one that counts.

I will add up the top THREE screenshots for each tribe to determine your final tribe score. Tribe with the Highest score wins immunity. Losers go to tribal council. (And no, technically not everyone has to submit. Immunity is based on the top 3 scores from each tribe. The other scores are to break ties)

If there is a tie, then we add the fourth best score on each tribe to break the tie. If that doesn't break it, we add the fifth, ETC if needed. If somehow that doesn't break a tie, both tribes go to tribal and both vote someone out.

IF YOUR SCREENSHOT LOOKS FAKE OR TAMPERED WITH IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM, IT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND YOU WILL RECEIVE A “0” FOR YOUR SCORE! And don't you dare play for other tribe mates. I will find you and I will poop on you!

You have until 8:00pm EST tomorrow to send me your screenshots.

Good Luck!
2585 days 22 hours ago
k4r4k
The results of this challenge will be posted by 8:30 pm est tomorrow followed by the losing tribes tribal council. May be posted sooner if I receive everyone's screenshots!
2585 days 21 hours ago
Iceey
What a poop face!!!!
2585 days 20 hours ago
Osiris
Oh shit Jackson's out.
2585 days 4 hours ago
Iceey
I love you tribe but unfortunately my dad's best friend passed away and I've got a long day ahead of me with the visitation tonight :(

I won't be able to complete the challenge but please keep me in your thoughts and prayers
2585 days 3 hours ago
smuguy2012
so sorry to hear that iceey =[
2585 days 3 hours ago
IceBeast
Omg sorry Ryan :(
2585 days 2 hours ago
k4r4k
thinking of your dad and the friends family <3
2585 days ago
obscurity
stay strong ryan! we are all thinking of you
2584 days 23 hours ago
Pokepat
sorry to hear that :c
2584 days 21 hours ago
k4r4k
hey prettyheads - so i have a group game challenge starting at 8. i will post the results of this once i finish there. sorry ahead of time if this causes any delay! everyone will be mailed though to see the results and when i post tribal :p
2584 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
ALRIGHTY I HAVE THE RESULTS!

ONLY 3/7 SUBMITTED FOR JELANI

ALL TRIBE MEMBERS ON MASAMBA SUBMITTED (THANK YOU)
2584 days 20 hours ago
k4r4k
FOR JELANI...

jerry scored 59,900
david scored 409,500
sagar scored 543,400

(everyone else did not submit)

the top 3 scores (aka only scores WOMP WOMP) are added...

which makes jelani's total 1,012,800!

thats a shit ton of kisses :x
2584 days 19 hours ago
k4r4k
sorry masamba, tough night again :(

JELANI WINS IMMUNITY!!!

open group

Kara's Survivor: Kaoh Rong s4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!