This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2: Good Samaritian

Topic » Episode 2: Good Samaritian

2697 days ago
iGoddess
PREVIOUSLY..

-Isaac rubs his head once Bastien faints, groaning. Danielle stands back, traumatised, trying to hold on to something to keep her up.
Martin: Zombie, headshot kill!
-Agent Dante glares at Martin, walking in and seeing the scene.
A. Dante: I'll be damned...

-The scene fades to black.

1 DAY AFTER extraction of man [Bryce Ply]

-View opens to Jay checking out something under the microscope, taking it out & labelling it 'Isaac'. He looks over the microscope to the containment module Isaac is being held in within the lab. The view pans over to Evan peaking from the lab entry;

Jay: Are you going to stay out there or?
-Evan looks at him clearing his throat.
Evan: I.. just came to check, how, how's he doing?
Jay: He's alive, which is beyond strange. I believe whatever was in the ASTRO INC weapons messed with him and.. saved his life? Daniele determined affixation was the reason of death.
-Evan nods before looking to Isaac passed out, and heads out. In comes Emilie with a prototype in hand.

Emilie: Here is what you asked for, I hope it helps you figure out how Isaac came back from the dead...
-She fiddles with her hair with a nervous chuckle, looking to Tae hooked up in her coma state.
^Don't need that to happen again, got to be more efficient, perhaps a shield inside a weapon, double duty.^

2 DAYS AFTER extraction of man [Bryce Ply]
6:27AM
GLOBEMASTER, padded room cell/interrogation room

-Agent dante opens the door, rolls up his sleeves before leaning on the table, with Gabrielle following in the room.

Agent Dante: What's it gonna take for you to open your mouth?
-The man looks at the two blankly;
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4tqykma2w1r5ruse.gif
A. Dante: Listen, you're gonna tell us what you know about ASTRO INC either way. Easy way.. or..
-He looks over to Gabrielle.
The more.. painful way.
https://33.media.tumblr.com/32c7cf1f325b787d0f266b141e6d335f/tumblr_mpy8qoHmVI1s7gjzzo5_500.gif

-Agent Dante nods slightly at her, and steps back. Gabrielle pulls out a pocket knife and forcefully takes the man's left hand, spreading out his fingers. She quickly stabs back and forth in between his fingers until she purposefully stabs the knife through his hand. The man barely flinches, makes no sound.

Gabrielle: Sir, that is not normal, something is very wrong.
-Agent Dante closes his eyes sighing.
A. Dante: I think this white orb is more trouble than we're asking for..
-The man looks up at them at the mention of 'white orb'.
Gabrielle: Sir? I think he can understand us.. but not communicate back..?
-Agent Dante hands the man a paper and pen from his pocket.
A. Dante: Do you understand?
-The man stares at the paper, almost as if he's elsewhere.
Gabrielle: Perhaps we can-
A. Dante: I got it, thank you for your help agent White, you may leave this room.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/1b2333293e56c49fe1a58f4835c763d7/tumblr_ncqyi5jeWq1t0xz7jo3_500.gif
-Gabrille nods slightly, exiting the room. The view fades out to black.
2697 days ago
iGoddess
4 DAYS AFTER LAST EPISODE..
9:40AM
GLOBEMASTER/Team plane base/quarters [ http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/agentsofshield/images/2/2a/084-002.png/revision/latest?cb=20141007015931 ]

-View opens with the globe master's back exit ramp opening, and someone walking on;
https://38.media.tumblr.com/dad22c93f77045716cdbf2bf98a6bb87/tumblr_ndcmalQ6HS1tqoojmo1_500.gif

-Fade to white, and re-opens to a steamy room;
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m808opFKr51rbpfb8o2_400.gif
Agent Dante: What the hell are you doing here?
Esmee: Oh my, how inconvenient..
Agent Dante: Hell yeah inconvenient, who let you on here?!
Esmee: I was talking about the towel..
-She laughs turning to walk to the main area of the globe master, Agent Dante chases her holding his towel for dear life.

-Ocean, Shawn & Jay see Esmee as well as Agent Dante in his towel.
Martin: Ooh, a new playmate.
-The other agents check out the commotion & exchange looks.
Gabrielle: What is SHE doing here? Wasn't she sent to a prison far far away with the other crazies?
Esmee: HEY, that is not a nice way to speak to the new team member;
Gabrielle: ^I'll show you not nice..^
-Esmee smirks a little, about to speak when Agent Dante cuts her off.
Agent Dante: Right, I was.. hoping to do this under different circumstances, but this is it. Since our extracted man is not speaking, doesn't seem to be able to scientifically, as tested by Agents Castro and Hubbard.. we need a way to know what he knows-
Agent Castro: Wait WAIT, isn't she the one who aided Ultron, deathroke, even cat woman in their criminal activities?!

-Agent Dante sighs.
A. Dante: Yes, she is. The only way they were able to get so far is because Esmee here, was on their side.
Esmee: Allow me to introduce myself. Name's Esmee Zuri, but call me the listener.
-She winks, glancing around at the team.
Esmee: Get it? Because I can listen?
Agent Dante: On top of being able to help us with our extracted man, as you know Bryce Ply.. we're also down by one member on this team; due to Agent Snow's comatose state. Comas can last between 2 to 4 weeks, which is time we cannot afford to wait and get the job done.
-Everyone exchanges judgeful looks once again.

Emilie: But how exactly is a insane .. borderline villainous woman going to help us?
^Perhaps not the right choice of words, but I'm very flustered seeing a convicted, homicidal woman in the flesh.^
Esmee: Oh dear, don't be flustered, I won't bite.. not yet anyway.
-She laughs walking off to explore the globe master. Agent Dante sighs heading back up to his room, getting dressed.
2697 days ago
iGoddess
--
Episode song;

.)It has been a total of 4 days since the last episode, it has been mainly trying to get Bryce Ply to talk about ASTRO INC, and research into what the white orb entity may be; this also means some wound healing time has happened.

..)Everyone is a little rough around the edges like diamonds, this is the first rodeo of being in a SHIELD team, so they're going to go about their ways/approach an assignment their own way. They're not all going to roll over and take orders if that makes sense.

...)The Globemaster will be the main mode of transport from location to location, and it's basically a house, has a cubicle with a bed for everyone, a kitchen, bar, planning area with TV and screens linked back to HQ to director Coulson.

....)Contacting family members is okay to do so, but everyone is under an oath not to speak of SHIELD duties. Go ahead tell your mom you're just napping when you're really 30,000 feet up in the air chasing bad guys.

.....)Some people are rusty, and aren't like they used to be, perhaps they gave up some training or part of what they did. There are also training grounds in the Globemaster; like previously stated before, everyone is rough around the edges for now.
2697 days ago
AintItFun
*Bastien is laying in bed, at his cubicle.*
2697 days ago
spinfur
*Isaac is in his containment zone*
2697 days ago
Mitsuki
*Mixes some cream into my coffee, bringing the spoon the the tips of my lips*
^This new addition..she'll be trouble. I can feel it in my bones.^
*Sighs airily, taking a sip before sitting at one of the counters, going over some scraggly looking notes taken the day before*
2697 days ago
iGoddess
-Tae remains in her comatose state, within the lab grounds.

-Esmee walks into the kitchen pouring herself a mix of juices, picking up a straw;
https://66.media.tumblr.com/86024bd71c8b92527547232f78044f54/tumblr_n0e1t2PwWK1srirfmo1_500.gif
Home sweet home.
2697 days ago
Maya10
Wakes up startle after staying up late at night trying to hack into the stranger files. Rubs my face groans-
2697 days ago
Rain848
*Wakes up from a nightmare feeling her neck*
2697 days ago
Logie56
*Jay walks off to the lab*

Jay: ^This new girl is going to be trouble.^
2697 days ago
spinfur
*groans and rubs my head*
Ugh..
2697 days ago
Hudspith
*puts my feet up on the table looking around*
2697 days ago
Mitsuki
*Looks up from my notes, glancing over at Esmee*
Er, right..welcome to the team.
^I should really get back to work..^
*Gathers up my things, transferring my coffee from my mug into a thermos*
2697 days ago
iGoddess
-Esmee watches Emilie leave;
http://66.media.tumblr.com/6c92be769cafc4bd008c63817cc8dda4/tumblr_naztlyvH3G1qdae4uo2_250.gif
Bye sweet cheeks!

-Agent Dante walks back out fully clothed, and walks up to Bastien. He knocks at his cubicle.
Agent Kara, are you ready?
2697 days ago
Hudspith
*throws my knife in the air catching it*

when do i get to kill something again
2697 days ago
iGoddess
-Esmee glances over to Martin, smirking.
You got to kill something? It's not as fun as killing some-one..

open group

TBA-TBA

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!