This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6, Day 4

Topic » Cycle 6, Day 4

2025 days 22 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So we're going to be back in session today at 6:15PM Eastern with our next immunity challenge! This challenge WILL be live, but because I need to leave at 6:30 to go somewhere, this will be a short challenge.
2025 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Start checking in!
2025 days 19 hours ago
pikaplayer
Here but on and off because a HG is going on rn.
2025 days 19 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2025 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
2025 days 19 hours ago
JTthePrince
Hello
2025 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
A short challenge Kool ko
2025 days 19 hours ago
JTthePrince
Short is good after what I went through yesterday
2025 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Listen we don't wanna talk about whatever tf THAT was
2025 days 19 hours ago
JTthePrince
Facts
2025 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
We aren't starting now, but if anyone is here to exchange their shot at immunity for food/water, please let me know now!
2025 days 19 hours ago
pikaplayer
I will gladly do that
2025 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ok guys. We're gonna begin since it's about that time.
2025 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Welcome to your immunity challenge. For this immunity challenge, you guys will be doing a game called Hot Rice-A-Roni, which is a version of Hot Potato. For the record, this game is not in anyway sponsored by Rice-A-Roni, the San Francisco treat, but it's really good, so you should have some soon. I'll be handing the Rice-A-Roni to a random person. They must pass it to someone else by saying *passes to (name person)*. At a certain point, that Rice-A-Roni is going to go cold, and none of us really want cold Rice-A-Roni. If you end up with the cold Rice-A-Roni, you're out of the challenge. Last person left standing wins immunity.
2025 days 19 hours ago
lhooper902976
That was evil, I even complained to Ikah when I'm not even playing
2025 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Hi I have an advantage

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!