This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 6, Day 3

Topic » Cycle 6, Day 3

2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Start checking in! We will begin at 6:30PM Eastern!
2032 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Here!
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright, so before we get to the reward challenge, let's start with our usual shop results and our new laws (yes, with an "s") that Max has put into place.
2032 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Aight then
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
The first item was TWO item board guesses. Someone bid $100 on that item, and that person was...
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Max! Max, send me your item board guesses ASAP!
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, onto the second item: Information about the next immunity challenge. The winner of the item was...
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Keaton for $50! Keaton, that information will be sent after all of this...
2032 days 16 hours ago
Novamax243
Here
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
For the third item, I put up an ADVANTAGE in the next immunity challenge, not to be confused with information. The winner of that item is...
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Keaton, also for $50!
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
And for the fourth item, I got some well done steaks and some signature Freckled Lemonade from Red Robin. Not a sponsor, but they do have some good food. I suggest their Clucks and Fries. The winner of this item was...
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Pika for $445!
2032 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Ay!
2032 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Which means that Pika is now officially out of money and can no longer buy items at the shop.
2032 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Congrats to the others who got stuff!

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!