This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 2, Day 3

Topic » Cycle 2, Day 3

2070 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Hi guys! So today and the next two days, I've got important events going on at 6, so I will have to reschedule these events to an earlier/later time. Today, we won't have a challenge and I won't take food/water away. However, I DO have the shop results and the law passed by JT.

JT has stated that he is going to be repealing the public vote law, but will keep the activity check-in law.

Along with these, he stated that anyone who doesn't show up to the challenges will lose an additional 5 food and 5 water. This should encourage people to show up. This law will take place at the first reward challenge tomorrow.

Now, onto the shop results.

The cupcakes and milk goes to Pika for $555.

The item board guess goes to Hoop for $150.

If anyone has any questions, let me know. I will try to update you guys with official times for the next days' events. If I don't update you, the set time will probably be 5:30 for tomorrow and 8 for Thursday.
2070 days 14 hours ago
lhooper902976
Hello
2070 days 14 hours ago
pikaplayer
Heyo
2070 days 13 hours ago
Amnesia_
Hey
2069 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ok guys. We'll be starting in a couple of minutes.

Before I begin, I should mention that Rosemount has left the group, and therefore, has quit the game. I will be finding a replacement for him from our three remaining alternates.
2069 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
here
2069 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Welcome to your second reward challenge! First off, I know that some of you are pretty hungry. Some of you may not have had a THING to injest since this game began. You're not playing for food or water, so therefore, I'm giving you guys a free 250 food and 250 water for your guys' stash of food. This should supply most, but not all of you, for the rest of the week. So, if you're not playing for food or water, what are you playing for? I'll tell you what.

*pulls off cover to reveal a charm*

If you win, you earn this charm. Now, this may look like an ordinary charm. However, you can exchange this charm for an advantage in the next immunity challenge. Unfortunately, because this is an individual reward challenge, only one person gets to keep the charm. Now, let's get on with the challenge.

Now, if no one shows up in the next 10 minutes except for Hoop, Hoop will get the reward.
2069 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
I'm here
2069 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
ok hold on. The challenge will be revealed shortly.
2069 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃憥 thanks for joining nova
2069 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
God my day has been hectic since me schedule is absolutely packed. Being nominated in stars didn't really help my stress much. XD
2069 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Don't worry I saved you
2069 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Give me until 6 10 I need to do a quick thing at home.
2069 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ok, so for this challenge, I will post a letter and then a number. You must say a word that starts with the respective letter and has the respective number of letters.

Examples:
B5
Bread
M4
Mail
U5
Under

Think this is easy? I may change it up by doing some things:

I may add a second letter after the first letter, meaning the word must start with the first TWO letters.

Example:
BR5
Broil

I may add a second letter after the number, meaning that the word must start with the first letter and end with the second.

Example:
T5K
Thank

I may even put ?s in spots. These act as free spaces for you to choose whatever.

Examples:
?8
Tricycle

X?
Xylophone

T?N
Tin

First to 5 gets the reward. If you have any questions, ask me right now! We'll begin in a few!
2069 days 13 hours ago
lhooper902976
Finished it
2069 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Ready

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!