This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1, Day 5

Topic » Cycle 1, Day 5

2073 days 16 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
LIVE tomorrow at 6:15PM! You don't need to show up for anything too important, but I will once again not take away food and water from those who show up.
2072 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Check in for Day 5 starting now
2072 days 20 hours ago
WaffleMan
Hi
2072 days 20 hours ago
Novamax243
Hi
2072 days 20 hours ago
JTthePrince
Hello
2072 days 20 hours ago
pikaplayer
Here
2072 days 20 hours ago
xMountain22x
Hey! Here :) Gonna go on a roadtrip, so I might be a bit slow on responding (as I'm way faster on my computer than phone obviously, and I can't go on my computer and forced to go on my phone :P)
2072 days 20 hours ago
Amnesia_
Here
2072 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright guys. It's time to reveal the name of the second person going up for execution. Of the twelve of you in this game, nine of you are in danger of being put up, while one is already put up. Madison's decision may change up this game...
2072 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Madison decided to put up
No one. She was inactive all day and never peeked at her mail. Therefore, she loses 10 food and 10 water. Now, I must go to the second-in-command's decision on who the nominee is. Ladies and gentlemen, Aimee was your second-in-command for this week, and I said that she would remain anonymous unless she had to take power for an event. That event is now. Her decision is what's happening.
2072 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Aimee decided to put up
NO ONE! She was active multiple times during the last 24 hours, but never sent me the name of a person to be nominated in the case where Madison wasn't here. I think she assumed that Madison was going to send off a name, but unfortunately, she didn't. Aimee will ALSO lose 10 food and 10 water. As a result, the second nominee will be randomly picked... again...
2072 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
The second nominee for execution by random generator is...
Sloth
2072 days 19 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Sloth and Keaton are the two nominees that are up for execution! One of them will be the first person eliminated in this game.

For those who are reading this, please redirect to this forum for the live execution:

https://tengaged.com/group/8804-true-citizens-original-gameshow/forum/topic/22086405

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!