This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1, Live Execution

Topic » Cycle 1, Live Execution

2073 days 14 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
First off, I just want to say how pissed off I am from the inactivity/laziness in this game. When I brought players in, I asked them if they would be active, and they said they would. However, at the naming of the second nominee, NO ONE showed up except for before the event. Not to mention that both Madison, as mayor, and Aimee, as second-in-command, didn't send in their choice for the second nominee.

Let me make something crystal clear. NEXT CYCLE, IF YOU DON'T TALK, I'M PULLING YOU FROM THE GAME! I'm not going to let someone who doesn't even bother coming to live events, voting, or anything at all in this game, for that matter, take up the spot of someone who deserves more. I have an alternate that can play if someone doesn't want to take this game fucking seriously, and I'm not afraid to do that if I have to.

Now, let's get to the main point.

You have until 6PM Eastern tomorrow to vote for one of three people out. You can vote for Keaton, you can vote for Sloth, or you can vote for Madison, your mayor. However, Madison will not be executed unless she gets 80% of the votes.

I won't be opening up a poll on this group. Instead, you will message me your votes. Remember that your votes are public, so your identities will be revealed when your vote is mentioned.

Also, I'm sending a few questions to all of you regarding how good of a job you think Madison did.
2073 days 12 hours ago
xMountain22x
Oh man, so sorry. What happened was I accidentally logged out when trying to press the "me" tab, but since I must've messsed up my password, I couldn't log back in and respond to your question :( I'm sorry this happened, and I'll try to stay active for the most part :)
2073 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
I'm sorry, I was swamped all day long, I barely came on and no longer than 15 minutes. I'm pretty sure I can make tomorrow, won't be swamped.
2073 days 10 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yikes might not be here for this one, there's a gaming direct at 6 pm tomorrow and I need to watch it! If I'm there it'll be on and off.
2073 days 9 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
UPDATE: The event that I mentioned earlier that's part of school is happening from 5-8, which is our very active time period. Therefore, we're having the execution tomorrow at 4PM, along with the next opportunity to run for mayor.
2072 days 20 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
ANNOUNCEMENT: Due to personal reasons, Madison has decided to quit the game. Because we're in the middle of an execution, I'm not replacing her with an alternate. This execution ceremony has been cancelled and she will take 12th place. I will not be revealing the vote turnout nor if she would or wouldn't have been. Because there is no mayor, Aimee will take the position of Acting Mayor for one day. This one day will not count towards her two term limit.
2072 days 19 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
I think I just got saved.
2072 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
Bye Madison :( hope you’re ok and will be missed!

Hey everyone, I’m pleased to now be the Mayor for today!!
2072 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
Yeah, lets just hope nobody quits

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!