This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1, Day 4

Topic » Cycle 1, Day 4

2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Going LIVE @ 6:30PM Eastern! Immunity challenge included!
2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Check in for this challenge starts now!
2074 days ago
lhooper902976
Here
2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
If Hoop is the only one to show up by 6:30PM, he will win immunity and be guaranteed safety from elimination.
2074 days ago
pikaplayer
Here
2074 days ago
lhooper902976
馃槪
2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright. Check in closed. It's time for your first reward challenge. I was planning on having this be a live immunity challenge. However, it's not going to work with two players. Therefore, we're going to have a non-live challenge.
2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
However, if you showed up, you will not lose food or water, so that's nice c:
2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
For those wondering, all immunity challenges are individual. That means only one person is getting immunity tonight. Here's how the challenge works:

We're opening our own shooting range, filled with 100 targets. Some of these targets have some good things in store, but for other targets, not so much. 80 of these targets have nothing behind them. 12 of these targets have faces, one for each of you. 7 of these targets have a big red X. Only one of these targets has immunity. When I say "The shooting range is now open", you may fire ONE shot at any of the 100 targets by saying the shot you want to fire at. For example, if I want to shoot target 89, I can say *shoots at target 89*. You may only shoot once until I say "The shooting range is now open" again. By then, you can shoot one shot and then wait for the next time for me to say. If you shoot a target and reveal someone's face, that person is out of the challenge (and yes, if you shoot a target and it shows your face, you're out). If you shoot a target and reveal an X, you're out of the challenge.

The challenge will continue until:
A. Someone finds the target with immunity
B. There is one player left standing
C. 24 hours have elapsed

In the case where 24 hours has elapsed and we have more than one player remaining, you will keep shooting targets until someone gets out or someone finds immunity.

Don't begin until I say so...
2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Also, does anyone have any questions before I begin?
2074 days ago
lhooper902976
I love it.Hope my aim is better than board guessing
2074 days ago
lhooper902976
No
2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
The shooting range is now open
2074 days ago
lhooper902976
* shoots at target 85*
2074 days ago
pikaplayer
*Shoots at target 25*
2074 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
And just like that, this challenge is over. I'm not even fucking with you. Pika literally just shot the immunity shot on the first guess. PIKA, YOU WIN IMMUNITY!

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!