This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1, Day 2

Topic » Cycle 1, Day 2

2075 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, here's how buying an item in the shop works.

If you're interested in an item, message me the amount you'd be willing to pay for that item. The person who is willing to pay for the item at the highest price will win it. You only lose your money if you win the item and must pay for it. If you're interested in one item, but not the others, just put "Not Interested" next to it.

EXAMPLE:
Item A -$50
Item B - Not Interested
Item C - $150

Does everyone (I guess that means just Loop) understand?
2075 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Yes and it's  Hoop not Loop
2075 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
My bad c:

Ok. Here's info about this cycle's shop...
2075 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃榾
2075 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Items available: 2

First item: Nice slice of apple pie. The granny smith slices wedged by that pie crust, covered in some nice sweet caramel. If you buy this pie, it's yours to keep and you'll have an individual 20 food that you'll be able to use at any time.
Second item: Twist item... Won't reveal what it is until you buy it. This item WILL be part of another twist in this game, so it may help or harm you.
2075 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
(Btw, the apple pie IS the individual 20 food for you that you may use whenever. You don't get the pie AND 20 food)
2075 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃槈
2075 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Day 2 is now over. Day 3 will be live tomorrow at 6:30PM. It will feature Madison's new law (or laws) that she's going to pass. It will also be the time of the reward challenge, which will be non-live.
2075 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Oh oops. Uh... Can I not lose the health and stuff. I just got home. XD
2075 days 12 hours ago
WaffleMan
Oh rip
2075 days 12 hours ago
Amnesia_
Congrats Maddison!
2075 days 11 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
@Max Don't worry. If you show up to other events on time, you won't have to worry too much about your food and water.
2075 days 7 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Madison has sent in the info I asked her to fill out. Therefore, she can officially name herself as the first mayor.

*rolls out scroll*

"As mayor, I now state that I hold the responsibilities. I understand that being mayor is a privilege, and that if I ever abuse the power, I must forfeit my term. I understand that I will make decisions that will make a lasting impact within the next few days, whether for better or for worse. Finally, by signing this contract, I state that as of September 5th, 2018, I am the first mayor elected."

*Hannah signs the contract*

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!