This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Cycle 1, Day 2

Topic » Cycle 1, Day 2

2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Will be live at 6:15PM. You aren't required to show up while it's live, but it's highly encouraged. It has to do with an upcoming twist, so if I were you, I'd show up if possible...
2075 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here to party
2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*DAY 2 IS OFFICIALLY LIVE*
2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright everyone, before we get to the main events, I want to mention something. You've probably noticed, but almost everyone lost 5 food and 5 water for today. From here on out, that's going to be a daily cycle. I'll keep removing 5 food and 5 water from everyone, so you're going to need to act fast and earn food if you want to survive.

That brings me to the next twist of this season...
2075 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃槸
2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
That twist is:

If you show up to the check in of an event and stay there, you won't lose the five food or water. This should encourage most of you to get out of your shells and come see the live things happening.

Keep in mind that this will be happening for the first cycle ONLY. After that, everyone will be losing food and water, so I'd start showing up to most of these events this cycle, if possible.
2075 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃槀
2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
So Hoop, you're the only one who won't be losing food and water. Everyone else, I'd get your asses in the game when possible.

Now, onto the main attraction of the night. Who's ready to find out who your first mayor is?
2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*The eleven people who aren't here all say me*

Alright. Here we go...
2075 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Sure, I guess.
2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Ladies and gentlemen, your first mayor, with 37.5 percent of the game vote, congratulations
Madison!
2075 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Congrats Madison
2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Madison, I will mail you your responsibilities as the first mayor. You MUST send me the responses by 6:15PM Eastern tomorrow.

Now, about the number of people who actually took the time to vote. Only EIGHT of you actually voted. To the four of you who didn't vote, I'm pissed. I let you play because I thought you would be active enough to actually give a damn. Let me tell the four of you something. Wait until the execution night when I ask for your votes in person. Then, this whole thing won't seem like a mystery.

If you were one of the four who didn't vote, you better step it up or you'll be gone soon.
2075 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
Glad I can't be blamed, I did vote.
2075 days 4 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, on the bus ride here, I gave each of you $1,000. The thousand can be yours to keep, but if I were you, I'd spend it on items at the shop I'm opening up right now. The shop will have 1-6 items for you to potentially buy. The shop will only be open for a day, and then after that, you must wait a full cycle for the next shop.
2075 days 4 hours ago
lhooper902976
馃榿

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!