This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

PREMIERE NIGHT

Topic » PREMIERE NIGHT

2076 days 15 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
LIVE Tonight at 6:15PM EST!
2076 days 13 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Check in starting NOW! We're going live at 6:15PM Eastern!
2076 days 12 hours ago
pikaplayer
Got here just in time
2076 days 12 hours ago
Novamax243
Hey
2076 days 12 hours ago
lhooper902976
Here
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
*camera shows a shot of a bus on the Golden Gate Bridge*

I am with twenty-two people are now on a bus that's going across the Golden Gate Bridge, making our way 30 minutes from San Francisco to what is going to be the middle of nowhere. However, only twelve of them are actually going to stay at our location, while the other ten must go. For the next 48 days (or less if we have inactive people), those twelve will all need to work together to make a true civilization amongst themselves. To do so, they're going to need to form strong bonds with each other, they're going to need to work hard, and they're going to need a plan. With elections, challenges, and twists coming for our new citizens, they're going to need to survive as long as possible, because every five days, one of them will be executed from the game. In the end, two people will come back down to downtown San Francisco, where their former players will choose one of them to be named the True Citizen. The 22 people who may be playing are...
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Sam (IAmSam)
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup)
Justin (Justin_Hicks)
Jay (Jaychris)
Stormer (Ajathekween)
Rocky (humanjetweb1)
Pika (pikaplayer)
Rosemount (Rosemount)
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)
Aimee (Amnesia_)
JT (JTthePrince)
Max (Novamax243)
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Hoop (lhooper902976)
My name is Logan/ Hoop, you can call me either one. I'm currently an orange level and 19. I'm known for my 12 Deaths of  Series blog series. I have played a good amount of survivors and big brothers but, I'm always willing to try something new.
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Keaton (ThisIsMyGame)
Madison (MadisonViolet312)
Patrick (patricenka9)
Radjon (radjon)
Cory (WaffleMan)
Ray (xMountain22x)
Jasoi (Jasoi)
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Christian (Christian37)
Hey, im Christian and im 16 years old. Currently going healthcare studies in order to become a Health care worker person.
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
and Slothy (Slothy_Roman)
I am Slothy and I am a skintea queen.

One of the twenty-two people sitting on this bus with me will truly have the right to say that they're a True Citizen.

*bus arrives in a place 30 minutes from San Francisco, where twelve people get off*
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Welcome to True Citizens!
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
(lol is anyone even reading this rn? XD)
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Alright, so for almost half of you, you will be calling this place home for, at most, the next 7 weeks. It's going to be a long time, but for those who make it to the end, it's going to be well worth it. Now, I assume all of you fully understand the rules, so I'm not going to be covering any. Right now, we're just going to jump straight to the chase with our first twist...
2076 days 12 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
(This literally the quietest premiere night I have ever seen on my time at Tengaged. WOW! RIP!)
2076 days 12 hours ago
WaffleMan
HOI Am I late??

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!