This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications: Round Two

Topic » Applications: Round Two

2078 days ago
papalouiesfansfan
Wow. To be honest, I was quite surprised by the number of people interested in wanting to play this game, not to mention that all these people said they were interested within the last 24 hours.

The following 22 people have told me that they're interested in wanting to play this game, and therefore, are the only ones who can submit the second round of applications:
Sam (IAmSam)
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup)
Justin (Justin_Hicks)
Jay (Jaychris)
Stormer (Ajathekween)
Rocky (humanjetweb1)
Pika (pikaplayer)
Rosemount (Rosemount)
Mark (piesyumyyumypies)
Aimee (Amnesia_)
JT (JTthePrince)
Max (Novamax243)
Hoop (lhooper902976)
Keaton (ThisIsMyGame)
Madison (MadisonViolet312)
Patrick (patricenka9)
Christian (Christian37)
Slothy (Slothy_Roman)
Radjon (radjon)
Cory (WaffleMan)
Ray (xMountain22x)
Jasoi (Jasoi)

Some of you have seen these names before. Others, this is your very first time meeting. However, don't get too excited. Only twelve of these 22 people are actually going to play.
This second round of applications will determine who was really serious when they said in the first round of apps that they wanted to play. Trust me, I am very familiar with having apps where I have said "Will you be active?", they respond with yes, and then they get pulled from the game due to inactivity. This application should separate the two groups of people and make this process easier. Remember, only the people with the top 12 applications will get to play. However, if you have the 13th-15th best applications, you will be an alternate for a season in the case where we do have an inactive player.

Please fill out all the questions and information below:

Username:

Name:

Color:

Do you have any group game experience?:

If so, name some group games you've been in:

Describe yourself in three words:

Are you social, strategic, or physical?:

Are you a hero or a villain?:

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?:

Have you read the rules?:

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?:

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?:

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?:

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?:

Please indicate what times you're active. Use Y in the boxes where you ARE active and N in the boxes where you AREN'T active. Use Eastern Time please! If you don't know how, please indicate which time zone this is for.

TIME ZONE (if this isn't in Eastern):

4PM []
4:30PM []
5PM []
5:30PM []
6PM []
6:30PM []
7PM []
7:30PM []
8PM []
8:30PM []
9PM []
9:30PM []
10PM []

Thank you for taking your time to apply! I hope to see a lot of you on the premiere which is... (MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!)

SEPTEMBER 4TH! The time will be determined later when I receive everyones' applications.
2078 days ago
xMountain22x
Username: xMountain22x

Name: Ray

Color: White :P

Do you have any group game experience?: Yes, I do. Here's a quick list, but its updated on my profile daily if something happens :P

Cutthroat Survivor: Rasdhu (8th/16, Second Member of Jury, Hero of Season)
Ashlyn's Big Brother 1: (Nominee, 4/11 Left)
Werewolves of Miller's Hollow (11th/13)

If so, name some group games you've been in: Oh man, haha. Already listed them :P

Describe yourself in three words: Competitive, friendly, laid-back

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: I'm a bit of all three, but I think I'm mostly a strategical.

Are you a hero or a villain?: Judging by previous group games, I'd say Hero.

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: It depends. With more experience, I try to lead, but not lead too much to the point where I'd be overthrown and backstabbed. I'll try to stay in the middle of the pact if in one, and not be at the bottom, nor at the top.

Have you read the rules?: Yes lmao

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: Nope. I think I'm all set :D

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: Sure, I don't see why not.

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: Yes, definitely. I'll probably end up doing them daily, but let's see how that goes.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: Despite my lack of group game experience, I'd never apply if I knew I had the courage and determination to win and become the True Citizen. With strategical gameplay, forming alliances at the right times, and being generally friendly when backstabbing if I need to, I think it may lead to victory. My only downfall could be my color level which people may take into account so I'd be only ridden to the F2, but I'll try to apprehend that from happening.

Please indicate what times you're active. Use Y in the boxes where you ARE active and N in the boxes where you AREN'T active. Use Eastern Time please! If you don't know how, please indicate which time zone this is for.

TIME ZONE (if this isn't in Eastern): I'm Eastern

4PM []
4:30PM []
5PM []
5:30PM []
6PM []
6:30PM []
7PM []
7:30PM [Y (maybe)]
8PM [Y]
8:30PM [Y]
9PM [Y]
9:30PM [Y]
10PM [Y]
2077 days 23 hours ago
humanwebjet1
Username: Humanwebjet1

Name: Rockyyy

Color: Yellow

Do you have any group game experience?: Yea I do have group experiences.

If so, name some group games you've been in: The 100, 13bam Big brother, Mmx4's BB1, Werewolves of miller's Hollow.

Describe yourself in three words: Passionate, cut-throat and funnnn:)

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: I'd say I'm more of a social butterflyyy, love meeting new peopleee.

Are you a hero or a villain?: We shall find outttt;)

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: Definitely a leader, I don't like following people. A leader makes good decisions.

Have you read the rules?: Yea of course, why wouldn't I?

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: no, but if I do I'll ask.

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: Yeaa sure.

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: Yeaa I'm very activeee so I'll definitely write up confessionssss.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: I have what it takes to win because I get along with people very easily and use it to my own advantageee, but if I continued that would reveal all my planssss.

4PM [Y]
4:30PM [Y]
5PM [N]
5:30PM [N]
6PM [Y]
6:30PM [Y]
7PM [Y]
7:30PM [Y]
8PM [Y]
9PM [Y]
9:30PM [N]
10PM [N]
2077 days 23 hours ago
Amnesia_
Username: Amnesia_

Name: Aimee

Color: Brown

Do you have any group game experience?: Plenty as I love group games and always participate.

If so, name some group games you've been in: Look on groups and I’ve also played BB’s, survivors and love participating in new ones to help me with my knowledge and skills.

Describe yourself in three words: Spontaneous, loyal and outspoken.

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: Across between strategic and social.

Are you a hero or a villain?: Will let you figure that out if you accept me.

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: A follower to begin with but as soon as I’ve sussed things out then I lead.

Have you read the rules?: I have indeed.

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: Nope.

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: If you want me to then yeah of course.

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: If you remind me once I’ll definitely be able to do this.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: I have what it takes to win True Citizens because I am a true citizen who is the most determined person and loves working with others but also playing the game and winning this would be the top on the icing. I am loyal, social and strong minded when it comes to analysing the other players and working out who my main competitors are and taken them out.

4PM [Y]
5PM [Y]
5:30PM [Y]
6PM [Y]
7PM [Y]
8PM [N]
8:30PM [N]
9PM [N]
10PM [N]

I’m from the UK so hope that helps you.

Kind regards,

Amnesia_
2077 days 23 hours ago
Sloth_Roman
Username: Sloth_Roman

Name: Slothy

Color: black

Do you have any group game experience?: Yes

If so, name some group games you've been in: BBB season 3(4th) season 4(2nd) All stars (1st)

Describe yourself in three words: Bad, Bitchy, Fabulous

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: Strat

Are you a hero or a villain?: Villain

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: Leader/Follower. Lead when its necessary, follow when its necessary.

Have you read the rules?: Yes

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: No

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: Yes

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: Yes

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: Bc I havent played a group game in a while and I think I need a win to get going again lol

TIME ZONE (if this isn't in Eastern): GMT (London Time)

4PM [N]
4:30PM N[]
5PM [N]
6PM [Y]
7PM [Y]
8PM [Y]
9PM [Y]
10PM [Y]
2077 days 22 hours ago
Christian37
Username: Christian37

Name: Christian

Color: Purple

I played a lot but the ones im the most proud of is M&N survivor, pokepats survivor and cutthroat survivor

Describe yourself in three words: Crazy, evil, dramatic

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: Strategic

Are you a hero or a villain?: Villian

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: Follower

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: I am a hard worker.

4PM [y]
4:30PM [y]
5PM [y]
5:30PM [y]
6PM [y]
6:30PM [y]
7PM [n]
7:30PM [n]
8PM [n]
8:30PM [n]
9PM [n]
9:30PM [n]
2077 days 22 hours ago
Novamax243
Username: Novamax243

Name: Max

Color: Sky

If so, name some group games you've been in: My profile has a full list, but I've played in many Survivor series including BigBen's, Belinus's, Suitman's, Kolby's, etc. I've also played in RSF, TTRS, and SFN, multiple season for each series I listed here.

Describe yourself in three words: Tenacious, Intelligent, Messy (Idk why, I just tend to be extremely messy in these games unintentionally)

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: Physical, I'm good at comps, enough said.

Are you a hero or a villain?: Hero, the whole backstabbing for the sake of it really leaves a bitter taste in my mouth. I try not to be heroic to a fault but every time there's been a heroes vs. villains esque season I've been a hero so...

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: In general more of a follower, but I never let my game end up entirely of the hands of a single person. Even if I am not always leading, I ensure that I have the power to change the course of the game myself if it comes to that.

Have you read the rules?: Yes I have, read them before I even applied.

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: The food/water thing confuses me a bit. How do you get food/water, is it only from winning the reward comps or being mayor? Or is there another way to do it.

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: If you want me to then sure, I'll do my best to include you in everything.

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: In all honesty, probably no. I tend to put a lot of effort into my confessionals so even though they probably won't be very often that you receive confessionals from me, they'll be long and high quality. If I am falling behind on them shoot me a reminder though. I'll try to keep in the 3 day time span but just being realistic here.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: I have a lot of group game experience and I know how to work around games with a central power figure quite well. I will be active and can win comps when needed. Even if people want me out, I'll be sure to give them a hard time doing it.

4PM [N]
5PM [Y]
6PM [Y]
7PM [Y]
8PM [N]
9PM [N]
10PM [N]

(The Ns might change at a later date except at the 4 PM one)
2077 days 22 hours ago
Jaychris
Username: Jaychris

Name: Jay

If so, name some group games you've been in: I have played in lots of big brother and survivor games. Also I just got done with the challenge when i was completing

Describe yourself in three words: Nice, Strong, Funny

Are you a hero or a villain?: Hero

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: Leader

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: Yes if you at to be in them

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: Because I am very strong and trustworthy

4PM [n]
4:30PM [y]
5PM [y]
5:30PM [y]
6PM [y]
6:30PM [y]
7PM [y]
7:30PM [y]
8PM [y]
8:30PM [y]
9PM [y]
9:30PM [y]
10PM [n]
2077 days 22 hours ago
WaffleMan
Username: WaffleMan

Name: Cory

Color: Orange

Noobs and their master, Links survivor: Somoa, Java and chickens B.B., etc.

Describe yourself in three words: Intelligent, Trustworthy, competitive.

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: strategic

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: A leader

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: Because

4PM [N]
4:30PM [N]
5PM [N]
6PM [N]
7PM [Y]
7:30PM [N]
8PM [N]
9PM [N]
10PM [Y]
2077 days 20 hours ago
JTthePrince
Username: JTthePrince

Name: JT

Do you have any group game experience?: Yeah I do

If so, name some group games you've been in: There is a list on my page because I can't remember all of them but I did compete in Mud's survivor and Kolby's Fast Survivor

Describe yourself in three words: Smart, cunning, daring

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: Strategi

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: Leader

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: Not yet but if they come up I will ask

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: Yes I will

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: Of course

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: If I didn't wouldn't be here

4PM [Y]
5PM [Y]
6PM [N]
7PM [Y]
8PM [N]
9PM [Y]
10PM [Y]
2077 days 20 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Username: MadisonViolet312

Name: Madison

Colour: yellow

Do you have any group game experience?: yes, I have been in 3 other group games where I made it really far

If so, name some group games you've been in:Zombies big brother, links survivor, and cutthroat survivor (and true citizens ;)

Describe yourself in three words: bad ass bitch

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: I'm a social and strategic player but will win comps when I need to.

Are you a hero or a villain?: Villian

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: I'm kinda both. I'll follow the leader but make the leader do whatever I want

Have you read the rules?: of course

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: nope

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: of course, I co-hosted a game so I understand that it is important to involve the hosts

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: I will, confessionals are important

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: I definetly have what it takes to win!

4PM [N]
4:30PM [N]
5PM [Y]
6PM [Y]
7PM [Y]
8PM [Y]
9PM [Y]
10PM [Y]
2077 days 18 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Username:ThisIsMyGame

Name: Keaton

Color: Green

Do you have any group game experience?:2 years of it

If so, name some group games you've been in: Muds Survivor currently on 3rd season, the power struggle playing 5 times in that series, the immunity game playing 4 times in that series, and numbers survivor games.

Describe yourself in three words: Truthful, asshole, witty

Are you a hero or a villain?: Whatever role I have to fall into to make it farther

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: Leader, but if I have to be a follower to blend in I always will

Have you read the rules?: yes

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: What limit is there on the laws and can certain of the rules change because of laws?

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: I will certainly try

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: Unique format that changes how you play? *Looks at power struggle* Yeah I think so.

4PM [y
4:30PM [y
5PM [y
5:30PM [y
6PM [y
6:30PM [n
7PM [n
7:30PM [n
8PM [y
8:30PM [y
9PM [y
9:30PM [y
10PM [y
2077 days 15 hours ago
lhooper902976
lhooper902976
Logan/Hoop
orange
A little over a year's worth.
galore's survivor India 1st, MrRobzilla's Heroes vs Villain's 1st The Power Struggle Last Chances 3rd The Immunity Game Final Reckoning 3rd. Most of the rest on bio.
loyal, smart, and adventurous
strategic
mostly hero
Leader but, you must listen and let others have a say
yes
no
yes
definitely yes
I can adapt quite easily and make smart decisions to go far.
I can make all those times.
2077 days 6 hours ago
Rosemount
Username:
Rosemount
Name:
Adam
Color:
Light Green
Do you have any group game experience?:
None
N/A
Describe yourself in three words:
Cunning, friendly and admirable
Are you social, strategic, or physical?:
Strategic
Are you a hero or a villain?:
Hero
Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?:
Leader
Have you read the rules?:
Yes
Do you have any questions regarding the rules?:
No
Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?:
Yes if you must know
Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?:
Yes
Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?:
I know how to make the right decision to enhance my gameplay and exceed all expectations.
2077 days 2 hours ago
patricenka9
Username: patricenka9

Name: Patrick!

Color: Blue

Do you have any group game experience?: Yas

If so, name some group games you've been in: Lena's Next Top Model and some drag races and others, I'm mostly the creative pretty one *flips wig*

Describe yourself in three words: Sassy, Sneaky, Flirty

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: Strategic and social

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: A leader

Have you read the rules?: Yes!

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: No I don't

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: Of course, if you ask!

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: Probably more.

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: Because I AM, just an all aroudn smart pretty and social gay like yas

TIME ZONE (if this isn't in Eastern): GMT

4PM [Y]
5PM [Y]
6PM [N]
6:30PM [N]
7PM [N]
7:30PM [N]
8PM [N]
9PM [N]
10PM [N]

Pick me I'm slim thicc
2076 days 19 hours ago
pikaplayer
Username: Pikaplayer

Name: Pika

Do you have any group game experience?: Yes, many

If so, name some group games you've been in: I&N's All stars, Rage 21, Survivor Cuba, Blat's big brother color wars and heroes vs villains.

Describe yourself in three words: Kind, Cowardly, Loyal

Are you social, strategic, or physical?: Social

Generally, would you consider yourself a leader or a follower?: Follower

Do you have any questions regarding the rules?: Nope, all clear!

Will you include me in any conversations you have in this game?: Yep!

Will you write up confessionals at least once every three days?: Yep!

Why do you think you have what it takes to win True Citizens?: Cause I'm super nice and helpful to others, I think I can do it!

4PM [N]
4:30PM [Y, except on Wednesday]
5PM [Y, except on Wednesday]
6PM [N]
7PM [Y]
8PM [Y]
9PM [Y]
10PM [Y]

open group

True Citizens (Original Gameshow)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!