This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Reunion

Topic » Reunion

1732 days ago
lionsden121
Kyle voted for Grace
Josh and Vaughan voted for Penguin
1732 days ago
lionsden121
Alright time to do awards.
1732 days ago
lionsden121
First I will reveal who was drafted in what place.
1732 days ago
lionsden121
Josh
Vaughan (1st) Nopalito (3rd) Bob (5th) Penguin (7th) Novamax (9th) Martha 11th hoop 13 ikah 15 redskanto 17 chillum 19
Tim
Dwipeouts (2nd) Liam (4th) Jaybirdnifty (6) Azri (8th) Jacadeuz (10th) Kgamer 12 grace 14 kevin 16 carrotboyo 18 wade 20

I only didnt pick wade cuz i didnt want wade and jay on the same tribe but it didnt matter
1732 days ago
Carrotboyo
Sorry about that Kyle:( I think you played an AWESOME game, it's just u knew Penguin longer in the game as all, I'm sure u understand though:)
1732 days ago
lionsden121
Ok awards

Dumbest move, Hero/Villain/Player Biggest disappointments and host's favorites
1732 days ago
lionsden121
First up is biggest disappointment.
1732 days ago
lionsden121
The winner for biggest disappointment is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1732 days ago
RedsKanto
OMG Thanks guys!!!
1732 days ago
lionsden121
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
DAN!!!

As you can see in the draft, I was really expecting Dan to do ...well anything I suppose?
He didnt talk socially, didnt send any confessionals, and it sucked because he was one of the people that really wanted to do this season.
1732 days ago
lionsden121
The dumbest move of the season was
1732 days ago
lionsden121
THE KYLES FUCKING UP MARTHA'S GAME

Martha had the numbers to stay, but the winner of the season forgot to switch his vote, which would have saved martha. Kyle Gamer also flopped and forgot to vote which would have tied it.
1732 days ago
Kevin0621
I got this award last season so all hail me
1732 days ago
lionsden121
Next up we'll do the favorites.
Josh's favorites...were kinda limited to his tribe.
1732 days ago
Jacadeux
oop

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!