This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

1713 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Alright answers in

Grace and Ikah guess Nopalito
Josh guesses Martha
Kyle guesses Bob
Penguin guesses Vaughan
1713 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
The correct answer is NOPALITO!

Ikah and Grace get one point.
1713 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
ah fuck
1713 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Round 2 coming asap
1713 days 15 hours ago
Carrotboyo
I changed but too late馃槄
1713 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Round 2

"The problem is this is depending on me to be somewhat social and i'm slow at that so whatever. I randomly shout out in the skype room hoping that someone will be right there right then and I can spark a discussion about a need to form a larger group, yadda yadda yadda.. It'll help when/if a swap comes along too."

A. Bob
B. Jimmy
C. Liam
D. Wade
1713 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Ikah and Grace both guess Jimmy
Josh and Kyle both guess Wade
Penguin guesses Liam

The correct answer is....
1713 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
JIMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace and Ikah get their 2nd point

Grace 2
Ikah  2
everyone else 0
1713 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Round 3 coming asap
1713 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
Round 3.

"I like this cast as individuals but I've never felt more alone in a game before. I feel more people are against me in this game than I think and my trust with people have returned to 0. My new attitude is to trust no body and slide through"

A. Liam
B. Martha
C. Wade
D. Azri
1713 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Answers are locked.

I'm gonna try something new, I'm gonna release the rest of the confessional ;)

I like this cast as individuals but I've never felt more alone in a game before. I feel more people are against me in this game than I think and my trust with people have returned to 0. My new attitude is to trust no body and slide through but it looks tough for me this tribal again. I'm terrified of leaving and disappointing if I'm honest. This time I wanted to come out and be a lot more ballsy since I didn't really do that in Brazil I think I stuck with my relationship with Garrett and that's it. This time I tried to have relationships with everyone and I think that is my downfall also my aggressiveness idk. This season is gonna be VERY tough for me so goodluck @ me.
1713 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
THAT MEANS THE CORRECT ANSWER IS LIAM

So only Kyle gets the point

Grace 2
Ikah 2
Kyle 1
1713 days 14 hours ago
RedsKanto
oh yeet
1713 days 14 hours ago
pinkiepie512
Wow I was about to guess him too!!!
1713 days 14 hours ago
Carrotboyo
Brazil gives it away馃槀

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!