This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #15

Topic » Tribal Council #15

1975 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Vaughan, what is your criteria for the only vote this tribal? Do you think you can be swayed by either of the f3, or is you mind set?
Jay/Aj, What are your final pleas to Vaughan to be in the f2 with him?

The vote will be revealed once I get it.
After the vote I will post the Final Tribal Council, and get the jury questioning on.
1975 days 14 hours ago
ajx2x
My final plea to Vaughn is that he knows that Jay is definitely winning in a 9-0 vote. Against me, he has a chance and it could be anyone's game. If he's in it win it, I'm the obvious choice.

Good luck to Jay as well.
1975 days 14 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
My plea with Vaughan is the fact that I was the vote to keep him safe last round, NOT the vote to send him home. Not only that, but you know that certain people probably loved that AJ flipped and they're the same people that will vote for him to win if you take him to the end. That's my case.

Good luck AJ, and to you too Vaughan, in future games!
1975 days 12 hours ago
Praknasty
FINALLY THE NASTY ONE HAS COME BACK TO TRIBAL COUNCIL!

Vaughan, what is your criteria for the only vote this tribal? Do you think you can be swayed by either of the f3, or is you mind set?

As you know Tim I can be swayed by valid arguments and also points brought up by people I respect. Both Jay and AJ are players that have earned my respect and their opinions/pleas are very strong. This vote will come down to what I think is most important. And that I won't reveal at this time.
#TheNastyOne
1975 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
I have the vote
1975 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
*pulls vote out of the urn*
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1975 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
The first and only vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1975 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
and the 16th person voted out of Khao sok and the 9th and last member of the jury is
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1975 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
Jay
1975 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Jay the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*

A wild and unpredictable finish.
I do not think anyone expected this f2. This will be an interesting ftc.

I will give both of you a chance to post your opening statements to the jury, before the question you.

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!