This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury questioning

Topic » Jury questioning

2180 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Hey, Burger!
It was never personal and there was a point when I did regret it, but I have never won a group game in my life, so I had to think on the long-run the moves that would benefit and would ultimately get me to the end.
I know blindsiding Fire was too early, but sadly it was my only chance. :(

I'm sorry if y'all felt betrayed, but I just thought with such big threats like y'all I wouldn't have had a chance to get this far. I did try to be as loyal as I could during your and Mel's last moments, and I didn't vote against you two when y'all were voted out.
2180 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I hope you can consider the great times we've had playing in previous games and charities and know that it was not my intention to backstab y'all. :(
2180 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Nop - Was anything you said to me this game true?

Yes, Red, I was really honest to you until the point you told Mel I was against her. But even after that moment, we knew us 3 had to stick together to have a chance at taking out the majority.
When Mel was blindsided after BOB played his idol, I 100% trusted you so much that I shared my idol clue with you and I told you I wanted you to be my ride-or-die in the game, but sadly we were blindsided by the majority alliance.
2180 days 4 hours ago
RedWing91
You lied to me before I told Mel the truth. You lied to me at the fire vote at least.

Are you saying that you didn't vote to evict me?
2180 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Mel, you know, when I talked to you after Burger left, that was a really weak point of mine because you made me realize what a horrible personal game I was playing. When you came and confronted me, I told you I wanted to start fresh and I kept it real with you since. We voted together and still we got blindsided.

You know, I wanted to play this game with the frat, but I just felt I would be playing someone else's game and I would have NEVER gone to the end... but you were right, friendships do matter a lot and that's when my game changed because I stayed loyal to Red and certain other people from F7.
I know I can't return to the past and change it all, but I can in the future, and I hope I can eventually make it up to y'all because I have loved being a part of this frat and I was stupid to ditch my morals and those friendships to get this far. I would understand if you didn't want to vote for me, but know I would like to have a fresh start and redeem myself. Thank you for the comments and the wake-up call you gave me back then. :(
2180 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
I didn't vote you out, the majority alliance took a shot at you. I did lie in certain occasions, but I did keep it real with you multiple times. And during the Fire vote, I didn't say anything because I didn't want to lie about the big mistake I was about to make.
2180 days 4 hours ago
TJ2807
Just saying, you guys are shitting on Nop for going against you who were supposedly his only shot at winning, but he still made it here, and I do think that it’s respectable that despite going against his allies he was able to make it here. Maybe he betrayed the frat premade, but even without your frat premade he made it past everyone else, and that’s impressive to me.
Questions will come soon, and Grats to the two of you on finals!
2180 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
But I did give Red my idol clue.
When Wade lied to us and voted you out, Red, I had to share my idol with him to build trust with someone since I was alone, but I did try to keep it completely real towards the end.
2180 days 4 hours ago
Wade
Hey guys its 12 am here so i meed to sleep for work tommorow but i will answer it in a few hours

I just have to say ....

Mel i did send you messages asking u how many times who we were going to vote for and u didnt reply...also i wasnt targeting u cause then ud have left at the merge

Red he shared a idol with me too because he ALREADY HAD THE IDOL ...i got a clue saying that you have found a idol wrapper meaning he had already found it he was just trying to make it seem like he cared ...trust me i fell for it too until i realised he had the idol the whole time and also he won immunity why didnt he give u the idol to save yourself sonce he was safe too?  Like i said im not innocent but that guy is full of crap...there is no telling what he would do to win this game remember his bio “ if you aligned with me watch your back”

But il answer everyones question in a fee hours further
2180 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Nopa : Backstabbing your fratmate and friends and you didnt realize you cant win the game without us and now look at you competiing w one of he least physical persons in the game so how do you expect to get votes?

Jay, if it helps you, I didn't backstab you because I didn't vote for you during that vote. People say I backstabbed my allies, but I only casted a vote against Fire and one against Mel.
I never meant to follow the majority alliance's wishes because it would have made me a sheep. In that aspect I played my own game, despite of the odds.
I understand if y'all are mad and idk how y'all would have reacted had you been in the same dilemma, but I hope y'all know it's a game and out of it I'm a different person than what my gameplay showed. I hope you can see the good aspects of my game and try to give me a chance, even if it seems impossible from what I heard. Thanks, Jay.
2180 days 4 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Wade, now you're using facts that in real Survivor you wouldn't be able to use. I found the idol at F5, literally my last idol guess got me to it, that's why I COULDN'T USE it on Red, but I would have used it! And when I used my idol the first time, I felt like I could have used it as well to keep Mel safe, but with so many names thrown out there, I thought it would have been me going home, not Mel.
2180 days 4 hours ago
FireX
I aint on jury but i am 100% bitter at nop for lieing right to my face and rigjt before that saying hkw great it was we were together.

As for the rest of yall... You got played. Its a game and yea he lied to all of you but a villain is a villain. Ik for a fact most of you have lied to someone. Its a game and mad or bitter or however ypu feel theres a clear winner.

Anyway GL nop and wade
2180 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Ok, Shmuggel, here's my list:

Jay: I affected him because with such a split vote, I didn't align my vote with him to keep him safe, but at least I didn't help the majority alliance and didn't vote for him.

Burger: I didn't vote for him either, but I promised Zach and TJ I wouldn't vote against them, so I didn't help Burger take a shot at Zach.

Mel: She felt backstabbed by me, but I wanted to be loyal to her at least once if it came down to me, her or Red to be voted out. Us 3 aligned our votes and rallied some votes against Bob, but an idol play screwed us all over, which was beyond my control.

Bob: We started trusting each other but I felt like he was lying to me since he made multiple attempts to take a shot at Robby. I did like Bob, but since I had been closer to Robby for quite some time, I ultimately had to cast the final vote to take Bob out. Sorry, bud. :(

Red: He also felt I backstabbed him after Fire's blindside, but I did keep it as real as possible, especially since we found each other at the bottom of the totem pole. Had I found the idol, I would have used it on him because I didn't think Wade and Shmuggel would have voted with us, but sadly I found the idol during F5. :(

Shmuggel: I never had anything against you, but I was close to Robby and Wade. They told me you and TJ had a F2 deal and were extremely close, and since I was immune and all I wanted to do was take someone from the majority alliance out, I did have to align my vote with them for that round.

TJ: During the Final 5 the vote was between him and I, but since Wade backstabbed me and Red during F7, I voted for him just in case he wanted to backstab me again and pit all votes against me. Sadly, two people voted for him and he went home... :(

Robby: He said lies about Zach voting for me during the F5 vote, but I realized it had been him. I wanted to go far with Robby, but with his great ability to hide the truth and backstab people, I had to make a big move and take him out. It wasn't cool but with that decision he made, I was afraid he wouldn't want to go to the end with me as he promised me before.

Zach: I didn't have anything against Zach either. He was quiet and people might say a "floater", but when Zach came to talk to me he made me feel well-informed and we got along pretty well. Sadly after Robby's vote, I did tell Wade I would take him to the end, even if he didn't believe me and even if he would have voted me out... XD

And that's my list. Hope it can give you a bit of a deeper insight during each TC.
2180 days 3 hours ago
NopalitoLegend01
Thank you, Fire. And I do regret that decision. And if I can, I hope I can rebuild that trust with y'all because it's a game but I feel some decisions were taken too personal.

I just hope y'all know this was a legendary season, with a legendary cast and I would like to be the legendary winner that represents it. No hard feelings if you don't vote for me, but I do hope we can mend fences once it's all over. GL y'all.
2180 days 2 hours ago
Shmuggelberry
Thx for the answer Napolito

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!