This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council/Jury questioning

Topic » Final Tribal Council/Jury..

2345 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
If you reply me and say "Me. you, Chris Let's vote Pika".
Then Chris agrees to it.

I would do it.

Coz I will never vote Chris. I became more close to Pika afterward. 

If i vote Chris it will be a tie- and why would i want to make it a tie? such a waste.
2345 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO you could've told me to vote pika easy enough, but you didn't. Why not? Because your ally wanted to vote me out. No other reason. I had no hope. If you wanted Pika out, you would've gotten Pika out

Your shit has hit the fan point blank and the period
2345 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
like how neither finalist answered my final question
2345 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
I already said it I RESPONSIBLE VOTING YOU OUT. YES. so what now?

you also have part of it. You didn't reply me back.

Im glad thats what makes me in here right now- because I have Pika & Chris with me in the merge.
2345 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
6- If you can guess who i chose as my avatar from OUAT then you automatically get my vote

you may have missed it so here it is again
2345 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
BrainJak
LMAO you could've told me to vote pika easy enough, but you didn't. Why not? Because your ally wanted to vote me out. No other reason. I had no hope. If you wanted Pika out, you would've gotten Pika out

because it was not easy... i became close to all 3 of you. You will read it in my confessional but oh well I regret it now. I dont like you as a person nor a survivor player, Brian. ttyn
2345 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
Im glad thats what makes me in here right now- because I have Pika & Chris with me in the merge.

what has you here is being a floater
2345 days 19 hours ago
BrainJak
LOL Finally you admit it!!! If you wanted Pika out, you could've done it. But you didn't wanna risk going against your F2's wishes. This wasn't about a skipped reply, this wasn't my fault, this was YOU. So don't you ever say that vote off was my fault again. You ALL know I'm not the best at replying whether in mails or pms

(I mean seriously ask anyone I mail or play frooks with constantly)
2345 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
does anyone want to mail me cream cheese?
2345 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
no, i dont know what is OUAT but googling it right now i
2345 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
Once Upon a Time
2345 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
moondancer63

what has you here is being a floater

ok
2345 days 19 hours ago
moondancer63
also ive made mutiple refrences to it
2345 days 19 hours ago
subfriend
skipped don't want to answer i know who these 2 wants or voted for.
Glad it was Chris my final 2 <3

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!