This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #1

Topic » Immunity Challenge #1

2367 days 14 hours ago
lionsden121
Live challenge Wednesday (11/8) at 8pm EST.
2366 days 13 hours ago
adeleadele
Survivor is at 8
2366 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
Yes I just realized that adele
2366 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
So in fact I am going to move the challenge up an hour, I will mail you guys and I am gonna post what the challenge is so you guys can plan around it.
2366 days 11 hours ago
lionsden121
The challenge will be Pass the torch. When I host a challenge for this game, its a challenge that I like. I know most people don't like it, but it is one of the few challenges that require teamwork. I'll explain if no one knows what it is.

Heres how Pass the Torch works. One person will say "Grabs idol from Tim and passes it to ____(tribemate) for (their tribe)"
Then one by one they will pass it to all of the people in their tribe by saying "Passes idol to ____ (tribemate) for (their tribe)"
The last person that gets it will type "Places idol on stand."
Whoever does that first wins immunity for their tribe, and is safe from being the first voted out of this game. I'll do an example.
Josh, Bernie and I are on a tribe.
Tim: "Grabs idol from Tim and passes it to Josh for Mukono"
Josh:"Passes idol to Bernie for Mukono"
Bernie  "Places idol on stand."
If there are any questions either pm me or post it here. Remember this will start at 7 est tomorrow
2366 days 6 hours ago
subfriend
7 hours 54 min ago
adeleadele
Survivor is at 8
2365 days 21 hours ago
lionsden121
Challenge is starting at 7 est now
2365 days 16 hours ago
Zmiles02
Sup
2365 days 16 hours ago
pikaplayer
Hello
2365 days 15 hours ago
subfriend
Hi
2365 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
Starting in a few minutes!
2365 days 15 hours ago
subfriend
Just realized the changes in est time thank god
2365 days 15 hours ago
Mickiejames22
hi
2365 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
Okay about to start, Okay want to officially welcome you guys to the first season of L and Js survivor, hope you guys play a great season.
2365 days 15 hours ago
Joshbb17
And let's start it off...

SURVIVORS READY....

GO!!
2365 days 15 hours ago
pikaplayer
here

open group

L and J's Survivor All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!