This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Grenada Confessionals

Topic » Survivor Grenada Confessionals

2298 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
2298 days 16 hours ago
dwipeouts
I thought like 90% of applications make the cast?
2298 days 13 hours ago
lionsden121
im updating it dan
2297 days 23 hours ago
lhooper902976
looks promising
2297 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
Zach (Ziggyzaggy16)
Hufus (Hufus)
Kailah (Jennavalentina)
Kyle R.(Kgamer2218)
Kyle W.(Redskanto)
Ashley (AshleyIocco)
Logan (Chillum)
Jacob (Padfoot)
Mud (mudndawilderness)
Katrina (Gavrilovasin)
Emmett (Emmett4)
Ikah (ZforZombie)
Ali (Aquali)
Brandon (mistercokehold8)
Queen (Queenfrossy)
Quinn (NeonGrape1)
Jay Sean (Jay_smooth17)
Ross (Ross56)
2296 days 17 hours ago
subfriend
a lot of strong players
2295 days 18 hours ago
lionsden121
The two tribes seperated by random.org
Arawak
Ali (Aquali)
Ashley (AshleyIocco)
Emmett (Emmett4)
Hufus (Hufus)
Ikah (ZforZombie)
Jay Sean (Jay_smooth17)
Katrina (Gavrilovasin)
Logan (Chillum)
Ross (Ross56)

Inieri
Brandon (mistercokehold8)
Jacob (Padfoot)
Kailah (Jennavalentina)
Kyle R.(Kgamer2218)
Kyle W.(Redskanto)
Queen (Queenfrossy)
Quinn (NeonGrape1)
Mud (mudndawilderness)
Zach (Ziggyzaggy16)
2295 days 15 hours ago
lionsden121
well bad news for hoop and brady heres ikahs first confessional

Not sure if Mud has already told you guys or not but Let me just say

Him and I are competing to see who can get out first , Obviously we have some rules in place like not telling people about it, not asking to be voted out, Not Med Evacing or quitting

And I think this is a game I’m good at without trying lmao but I’m excited to beat Mud in another way

I hate seeming like an asshole to people but I will als for forgiveness after And explain my actions after

But hope you guys enjoy the shit show for the next few tribals?

Wish Me Luck, Thanks for casting me
2294 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
chillum
Confessional

Hey everyone I  the viewer's longue I'm logan and I can't wait to win this survivor. From past experience ibe realised I should probally stop trying to backstabbing people on the first vote beca use that never works I know most of the people on my tribe except for a few players that seem new to the site so I think we will be a strong tribe I'm challenges
2294 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
Jay_smooth1738
confessional

So, it is the first day, and already I see a tribe full of weak people. I mean, it may be hard to say all that on the first day, but that is exactly what I see. Although I am vibing with this girl named Katerina, so maybe There could be an alliance there. But frankly, I m here to win, and do it by any means necessary. But for now, I'm just gonna try and lay low and look for that Idol. I just hope that no one catches on to my strategy and tries to vote me out for.
2293 days 22 hours ago
lionsden121
mistercokehold8
Confessional #1

Ok so the first challenge didnt go so hot for my tribe. Some of us tried to win, while others (like me) waited for a chance to get in, while I'm sure others werent even there.

The problem is finding those who weren't there.
2293 days 2 hours ago
ThePug
Mud is updating me on Skype about Ikah v Mud's game. It's fucking hilarious. I'll inform you guys:

Ikah now strategically got Mud to say "I have an idol" on skype, to copy/paste to his tribe so they'll be afraid to vote them out. Now Mud's trying to actually convince people he DOESN'T have the idol so they will vote him.

I wish I could've played in this! D:
2292 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
chillum
Confessional

So tribal council last night I was the intruder thing whatever it's called so I went to tribal council l with the other tribe but was safe. The funny thing is I was acctually the one who got majority of the people to vote out Quinn so they listened to the guy who isn't even on there tribe and got rid of the person I like least out of there tribe members
2292 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
Jay_smooth1738
confessional

Man, oh man was this challenge hard. I mean, speed isn't my strong suit, but I did it for the tribe. Then you see Ikah over here not doing a d*** thing in the challenge, so it shows that he will have to go first vote we get at tribal. I mean I want to win so I can get the second clue for this idol. Win or lose, I know that I will not be the first one voted off of my tribe. So Ikah, you better hope we win, or else your a** is grass bruh.
2292 days 17 hours ago
lionsden121
quinn is voted out 5-3-1-1
2292 days 1 hour ago
lionsden121
mistercokehold8
Confessional #2

Ok so Tribal didnt go as expected. Mud got away with not being voted out, and I think he's being super erratic and paranoid.

Part of me wants our tribe to lose so we can get rid of him, but that would mean it could be me going home then

open group

L and J's Viewers Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!