This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Year 13 Applications

Topic » Year 13 Applications

2043 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
[Please make original characters. No players from Video Games, TV Series, Past Games, etc will be added due to... difficulties in past years LOL]

--------------------------------------------

District (1-12):
Sex:
Full Name (of Tribute):
Age (12-18):

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)

Signature Weapon(s):

Thank you for applying! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
2043 days 1 hour ago
BrainJak
ONLY NEW PLAYERS (If you've only played one Games I'll count you as New JSYK LOL I just realized how many of you have just started and are wanting another shot XD)
2042 days 21 hours ago
Tester
District (1-12): District 7 (claimed by me)
Sex: Male (claimed by me)
Full Name (of Tribute): Andrew
Age (12-18): 15
2042 days 21 hours ago
piesyumyyumypies
district 1 me
sex  male

name of tribute  pie

age 12
2042 days 16 hours ago
TwoStep
District 12

Male

Cody

2042 days 16 hours ago
TwoStep
I mean 18
2042 days 16 hours ago
Yuno
District (1-12): 1
Sex: Female
Full Name (of Tribute): Yuno
Age (12-18): 16

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? I think I will!

Strengths/Skills: Incredible knife fight skills and stealth

Signature Weapon(s): Knife (hunting,throwing, all kinds) and Katana
2042 days 15 hours ago
Ari_
District (1-12): 10 Livestock (in which are based my skills and weapons)
Full Name (of Tribute): Lena Aimstrong
Age (12-18): 17

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yea

Strengths/Skills: Perfect aim and dexterity

Signature Weapon(s): A horse and a crossbow which can be used as melee weapon aswell.
2042 days 13 hours ago
CopperTribe
Male
JJ

Yes

Knows where to hit.

Swords and knifes
2042 days 8 hours ago
CORNACIA
District (1-12): District 4
Full Name (of Tribute): Vivian

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Most of the time, yeah.

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Extremely agile, and great with plants and such.

Signature Weapon(s): machete, bow and arrow
2042 days 7 hours ago
bbfan1074
District (1-12): 7
Full Name (of Tribute): Willow Pine

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes

Strengths/Skills: Very quick and nimble, amazing reflexes

Signature Weapon(s): spear and melee weapons
2042 days 4 hours ago
boicam77
District (1-12): 6
Sex: M
Full Name (of Tribute): Cam Savoie
Strengths/Skills: Incredibly fast, great aim and very intelligent
Signature Weapon(s): Pistol and Crossbow
2041 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
you know what im back
District (1-12): 2
Sex: F
Full Name (of Tribute): Praskovya Murayova (Russian)

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time?

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP)

Signature Weapon(s):
2041 days 17 hours ago
hellocat
The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? i should be at 4pm-5pm

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP): Smart,strategic plus shes good at making things

Signature Weapon(s): dagger,knives,arrows (no bow) anything you can stab with
2041 days 9 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
District (1-12): 11
Sex: female
Full Name (of Tribute): Madison Violet

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Of course

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) as a child Madison lived with her dad. So she went camping a lot. She is very smart and strategic (not strong) she knows all the basic survival skills and is a rock climber (so she can make fires and climb trees)

Signature Weapon(s): throwing knife and bow or any long ranged weapons

2041 days 1 hour ago
Coqueiro
[Please make original characters. No players from Video Games, TV Series, Past Games, etc will be added due to... difficulties in past years LOL]

District (1-12): 5
Sex: Male
Full Name (of Tribute): Coqueiro
Age (12-18):17

The Games will occur between 4-7 PM EST throughout most of the week, but it should last less than 7 days. Will you be online during this time? Yes

Strengths/Skills: (unlike in past years, this is all up to you. What exactly is your character good at? You decide. Do NOT make it OP) Running, strategic, strong, quick climber, smart and agile.

Signature Weapon(s): Knives and bows

Thank you for applying! Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!