This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Topic » Day 5

2218 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
I think the 6th island was more of my island even if it wasn't my district. I spent like half the game there. XD
2218 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
(I think the fairest one was last year tbh)
2218 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
I dont care it had my district it was mine :''''( And I spent most of the game either on the 4th, the 6th or the cornucopia, remember when I killed your girl Leanna because she thought the alliance was gonna turn on each other so she went to the trainwrecks to have time to escape?
2218 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
... erm no
2218 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
On both cases
2218 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
???
2218 days 13 hours ago
me2013
OK for the record seeing as I complained about the "time" if you read what I wrote - I said

"Anyway it is just a game. I am tired and havent slept for 26 hours so if I said anything  out of line I apologise."

Last I looked it was an apology... I just had to go to the loo (little girls room)
2218 days 13 hours ago
Novamax243
Leanna was debating going to the 8th island to retrieve needles. I can't really speak for her motives if she was planning to abandon us or not but that's not why she was apart from the group there.
2218 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Shoots Nova with my cap gun
2218 days 13 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Leanna told me that she decided to go away so that she would have a margin to escape cuz she thought one of you was gonna turn on the others and ya'll were gonna start fighting
2218 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Shoots Nova with my bubble gun
2218 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Throws rocks at Nova's head
2218 days 13 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Bubbles!)
2218 days 13 hours ago
me2013
(Poison bubbles at that!)

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!