This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Tribute Tower

Topic » The Tribute Tower

2384 days ago
BrainJak
Okay guys, this is just an area to socialize during the Pre-Games phase. Now is the time when the epicness or floppiness of the Games is decided, as well as your own fate in those Games.

Will you guys be like the 2nd Cast and split into two GIGANTIC Alliances that fight for supremacy in an epic Battle Royale? Or will you be the classic Loners fighting each other on even ground like in the 3rd?

As for training: In past Games Tributes had 3 days to do various training regiments to 'power up' their tributes. Now, however, you will simply go through simulations as you see fit in order to better aquaint yourselves with the Games. You can practice in a Combat Situation or an Environmental Situation, just let me know if you want to try one.

(FYI Combat Situations can use 2 people if you like, it is completely up to you)

Anyway, thank you all for joining, and Good luck! Feel free to RP if you wish
2383 days 23 hours ago
dan12233445566
Ok
2383 days 23 hours ago
dan12233445566
*Daniel waits to see if anyone else comes*
2383 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
(LOLZ I will be mailing everyone in a minute Dan XD thank you for being so enthusiastic tho)
2383 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Shantae walks in, humming a song to herself*
2383 days 23 hours ago
bbbeth
Hello everyone
2383 days 23 hours ago
BrainJak
(...)

*goes ahead and gets Jack's future cannon ready*
2383 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
*Shantae looks over at Bethhie and waves* "Hello!"
2383 days 23 hours ago
RyanAndrews
*Speck has a machete, she swings it side to side as she manevours around the room on a pad, procuring defense mechanisms whilst using the machete*
2383 days 23 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
I'm redoing my entry
2383 days 23 hours ago
bbbeth
Hi Shantae!
2383 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
"Confused on how you know my name but hello! Who are you?"
2383 days 23 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
*Jack walks in, smoke shooting everywhere. He lifts his lightsaber, flourishing it, then only to realize that it was just his imagination and that he just made himself look like a fool*
2383 days 23 hours ago
bbbeth
You said your name in the beginning of your message lol. I'm Beth. :)
2383 days 23 hours ago
pikaplayer
(Are you breaking the fourth wall?!)
2383 days 23 hours ago
JackEdgeAKAtheEdge
*Jack says "oops" and blushes. He then sits in the corner, feeling alone. He then jumps up and starts slapping himself in the face*

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!