This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Tribute Tower

Topic » The Tribute Tower

2325 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
Training is now opened! In order to train, simply mail one of the Trainer Gamemakers (BrainJak FireX iichaoskimmy) when we are online, and tell us what you want to do.

Single Simulations:
In single simulations you are thrown into a situation of the Gamemakers choosing after deciding some basic rules. The three types of simulations are: (Combat Environment Freestyle). Combat requires you to choose a weapon before beginning, Environment you must choose the type of Arena you want to practice in, and Freestyle is literally just you telling us what you want to do and we try our best to make it happen.

Group Simulations:
You can participate in Group Simulations if others agree to it, which includes fighting one another to the death, surviving mutt attacks or environmental disasters, never-ending enemies, and much much more.

Anyway, thank you all for reading! Just to let you know, every simulation is reported to the Capitol, so try your hardest because they will be watching. Good Luck Tributes.
2325 days 15 hours ago
BrainJak
I am currently on standby, so if you want to do a sim, just mail me and we will begin :D
2325 days 15 hours ago
FireX
I am on standby as well if you want to do a sim, just mail me and we can begin馃槇
I will say i prefer comvat sims since i am actually good at those but i have some amazing experience in enviromental sims as well
2325 days 14 hours ago
iichaoskimmy
I too am on standby for simulations so don't be shy, message any of the 3 of us if we are online 馃槀
2325 days 13 hours ago
BrainJak
Already got two going on, but everyone else is asleep LMAO This early in the morning RIP
2325 days 10 hours ago
BrainJak
So far 6 have already participated or started sessions :D Goooooooood So that makes more than 1/4th of you so far (until I get 3 more to join RIP)
2325 days 10 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
yay
2325 days 9 hours ago
dan12233445566
Hello guys
2325 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
hi
2325 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Still waiting on more sims :P Hey Dan
2325 days 9 hours ago
crebandcreb
Hiiiii
2325 days 9 hours ago
crebandcreb
Im ready to do some sims
2325 days 9 hours ago
purplebb4
*Evelyn sits with the Gamemakers and watches the tributes*
2325 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
When three people suddenly mail me RIP this is gonna be fun >:}
2325 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
opp
2325 days 9 hours ago
crebandcreb
Lol 3 ppl

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!