This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 5 (Le Finale)

Topic » Day 5 (Le Finale)

1972 days ago
BrainJak
(LOL uhhhhhhhh ally it's a fireaxe... like the kind firemen have... it's technically a two-handed weapon and has a pretty large handle

I think YOU are thinking of a tomahawk, which is a tiny hand-held axe with a smaller handle)
1972 days ago
Tadd
(Chains and whips excite me;))
1972 days ago
Allyxox
oh that makes more sense, this whole time i was thinking it was a little tiny axe XD
1972 days ago
BrainJak
*Cassidy readies herself as Nia charges forward, grabbing the chain and swinging it around in a wide arc*

*unable to dodge, Cassidy simply lifts her arms to defend herself as it wraps around her body, trapping one arm against her*

*grabbing for an arrow, Cassidy steps towards Nia as she approaches, stabbing towards her, but the other girl draws a sais out with her other hand, stabbing Nia's arm, causing her to drop the weapon*
1972 days ago
BrainJak
(Also Ally LOL I think you forgot that you don't have the bow anymore. You have the ARROWS but not the bow LOL)
1972 days ago
Allyxox
i know x
1972 days ago
Allyxox
cassidys been robbed every time of getting all these weapons, first the two guys stole the weapons off my first kill and then the girl who was in the trees stole the weapons from that 4 person battle, i've been stuck with my chain and fireaxe forever xD
1972 days ago
Tadd
(Awww that's gotta be rough ;( I've just been grabbing as i go. I've ran into 2 people the whole game and then watched the 4 person fight in the trees)
1972 days ago
BrainJak
(RIP this is the end. I'm sorry Ally but Tadd is an expert in hand-to-hand combat, and at this moment that's all you've got left besides those arrows)

*Cassidy reaches for Nia's arm, intent on stopping her next weapon, only to gasp as the older girl grabs her wrist instead, twisting her arm and picking her up, throwing the girl over her shoulder to land on her stomach hard*

*gasping as she tries to free her arm, Cassidy feels the chains grow tighter as Nia wraps a coil around her neck, pulling it to tie it up with the coils already around her waist*

*a -beep- -beep- -beep- starts to go off as Nia slams the Explosive Charge onto Cassidy's back, stuffing it under the chains*

*letting go and running for it, Nia gasps as her legs take her as far away as possible*

*Cassidy cries, rolling and trying to reach, however there is no hope of escape for her*

*a tear rolls down her cheek as the timer on the Charge reaches 0:00, and with a flash of light and fire, Cassidy is no more*

*Nia jumps behind a tree, covering her head as the rubble and debris fly past, her hair billowing in the force of the explosion*

*she gasps on her hands and knees after it stops, unable to hear thanks to the ringing in her head as the announcement goes off across the Arena*

"May I present to you, the Victor of the Fifteenth Hunger Games. Nia Jax, of District 3."
1972 days ago
BrainJak
LOL gg Tadd honestly a well deserved Victory. Either one of you coulda been a great victor, but Tadd earned it during this finale. She stayed away from her competitors for the majority of the game, but did not hesitate to make a killing blow whenever necessary. A great Victor in all respects.
1972 days ago
Tadd
(YYASSSSSSSS IM SO GRATEFUL
THANKS FOR PLAYING ALLY)
*Nia Smiles to the gods as she literally was only injured by birds and a stab to the wrist*
Im so glad I trained in Disarming. It really came in hand this games
1972 days ago
Allyxox
?? i yanked the chain towards me and got free before i grabbed the weapon
1972 days ago
BrainJak
Yeah but she was already moving towards you. Yanking the chain would've done nothing in the end ally sorry i did miss that but it wouldn't have changed anything
1972 days ago
Tadd
I played her very well :) and I literally didnt stay away from people I just didnt find anyone who wanted to fight.
1972 days ago
Allyxox
zzzzz a boring victor, explosives ruin the games period.

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!