This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NEEDING INPUT

Topic » NEEDING INPUT

1972 days 6 hours ago
BrainJak
LMAO Nova I keep telling everyone, you only have to show up for one YOU DONT NEED TO BE HERE FOR ALL THREE FFS WOULD SOMEONE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT I SAY

XD
1972 days 6 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
God brian how are you making people meet 3 times a day for this?
1972 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Dizzles I know you just read what I just said and are just trying to bug me which is why I have already cancelled the hitman I was sending your way.......... watch it XD
1972 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay someone I need a gif of some kind of anime angry eye twitching PLEASE
1972 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
I would never.......
https://media1.tenor.com/images/7a2802df086ec3a3036ff372b2c28d9b/tenor.gif?itemid=5477350
1972 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
............... Victor of the SIXTH and the FOURTEENTH Hunger Games ladies and gentlemen, and a HUGE PAIN IN MY ASS
1972 days 5 hours ago
CHAEL
Fine with me
1972 days 5 hours ago
SlipperyNoodle
I’m not that into those time zones so it’s a no from me but great idea
1972 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Yes that is me the best 2 time victor mwah mwah
1972 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
... Sorry but you are beneath Kgunz. In order it is Kgunz then Mel then you.
1972 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Lies and deceit
1972 days 5 hours ago
BrainJak
Look XD

Your 14th and Kgunz 1st are evenly matched. You both killed a decent number, and fought to the bloody end in the finale. But your 6th left you JUST AS BLOODY as the other. Kgunz ROCKED the 12th and escaped almost unscathed. LOL

Mel did better than both of you but she's kind of a crybaby, takes it out on me when she's in a tough position, and assumes I'm working against her. Despite winning THREE GAMES IN A ROW BETWEEN TWO SERIES I will never place her as first...
1972 days 5 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
Well im the best so your ranking sucks. I always beat katie in these games :3
1972 days 4 hours ago
dan12233445566
I'm fine.
1972 days 4 hours ago
Yandereboy12
I may do it just not in the morning

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!