This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BRIEF HIATUS

Topic » BRIEF HIATUS

2037 days 14 hours ago
BrainJak
I just wanted to let you guys know LOL

I'm having a REALLY tough time with school atm but I wanted to stop this on a high note. I'm about to have a month or two of no Games until I can get caught up with everything again. I will be back in December (during my break between semesters) and we will have more, but I will NOT be hosting again this October, and I will NOT be hosting in November if I can help it.

Hope you guys are still around when I come back to this LOL I'ma miss your bloodlust :3

Still gonna have the Gamemakers group going full throttel, we need to come up with lots of new arenas, mutts, etc to test you guys with once the hiatus ends :3 Maybe December will be more legit than anything before

Anyhoo, thought you guys would need to know. Sometimes even your head Gamemaker needs a break LOL :P Thank you for reading if you do
2037 days 14 hours ago
Novamax243
Guess it's time for me to pick up my games then. :)
2037 days 14 hours ago
pikaplayer
It's fine, school comes first!
2037 days 13 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
Yeet

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!