This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

COMPLAINTS AND ISSUES

Topic » COMPLAINTS AND ISSUES

2045 days 9 hours ago
BrainJak
Okay guys. Because of what happened yesterday, I have decided to create this topic with the sole purpose of allowing you guys to let me know if I need to fix something, or if you are not satisfied with how something went down (ie Death, Bullying, Rigging, etc)

If you have an issue with something in the Games, Capitol, etc please let me know here. I will require that you give me the following:

Please EXPLAIN your issue as concisely as you can. Try to explain how it was unfair in your opinion, and what I should've done instead. Also it might be a good idea to provide a Link to the issue.
2045 days 9 hours ago
bigdizzleyomama
This host is an rigger delete him or im calling the police
2045 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
Kay, Dizzles calls for the disbanding of the Group. Any seconds?
2045 days 7 hours ago
Allyxox
let allyxox win every games
2045 days 7 hours ago
Yandereboy12
Brain isn't gifting me
2045 days 6 hours ago
kgunzrok
I didnt get to kill people this year and I feel attacked and violated
2045 days 3 hours ago
purplebb4
I feel discriminated against because you still haven't finished writing up the 11th and 12th games.
2045 days ago
MadisonViolet312
I feel it was uncared because I was rushed to answer in 10 seconds and also I had to answer in 5 minutes
2044 days 8 hours ago
BrainJak
I feel it was uncared because I was rushed to answer in 10 seconds and also I had to answer in 5 minutes

Madison please state this more clearly I can't tell what you mean by this
2044 days 3 hours ago
YogscastBigbrother21
Brainjak I second that
2042 days 23 hours ago
MadisonViolet312
The game felt really rushed and then at the end you said "I'm ending the day early because nothing's really happening" because you killed everyone and rushed things
2042 days 21 hours ago
BrainJak
.............. Madison..........

Okay look. If you guys have nothing to do while active, I get bitched at. NOBODY wants to wait for HOURS for something to do. They wander around, find each other, and MURDER. I don't RUSH shit, you guys just found each other, and you went inactive while other people were fighting.

Look, if you wanna gripe about this, please take it to mails because this is ridiculous. I will NOT pause the damn game for ONE PERSON to get back online. Think about what you're asking me to do. If you had not returned to the game, do you think I would've just let them sit there waiting on you for 4 hours? No. Everyone has 5 minutes. I gave you MORE than that, and you STILL were not active.

Keep griping about it all you like, but you died fair and square. You're just pissed because I didn't make the other 4 players involved wait for 10-15 minutes so you could get back online.
2042 days 15 hours ago
Katherinee_
Sounds like my mom. She just couldn't understand that I can't pause an online game.
2042 days 2 hours ago
bbfan1074
Funny how you can kill tester for being inactive, yet you let the other two inactives survive the day
2042 days 2 hours ago
BrainJak
Lol Bb tester was inactive both day 1 and 2, never responded day 3 either

Michelle and Cam were active earlier before the day began
2042 days 2 hours ago
bbfan1074
Js letting inactives float another day is bs

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!