This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Leanna Drama

Topic » The Leanna Drama

2226 days ago
rodrigueseve
so basically if I had waited a little more maybe britt would go after Leanna
So basically this whole shit depended on what I did and I did the wrong choice... I should have waited for Britt to move but when I saw Leanna I was scared she would spot me or noone else would come so i took the money and ran
2226 days ago
me2013
Leanna kept trying to draw me out so you could all kill me.
2226 days ago
BrainJak
Nah Leanna was headed back to the group when you got her lol. After they were sure Aspen would make it they were too afraid to leave
2226 days ago
Novamax243
Man this game brings out the shittiest side of people. :P
2226 days ago
Slendie258
I really thought I was going to take one of them down with me lmao. I really enjoyed these games despite the slightly more tense air around them :)
2226 days ago
Novamax243
I wasn't really part of the group until that day, in fact I hadn't even come into contact with them until I killed you. Although I get you saw the opportunity of attacking someone alone with their back turned to you.
2226 days ago
BrainJak
Slightly? Slightly?!?! LMAO is that what you called this!?!?

I'm joking lol I felt bad for the outsiders most of all. Dank, Asher, and Deborah were the only people NOT in  an alliance at that point. And yet I don't think any of the F12 were alone for the entirity of the Games 馃
2226 days ago
Slendie258
I did feel bad for attacking you in the back Nova but I was injured and the opportunity seemed too good to pass up, if only the trains hadn't interfered it would have been a good fight.
2226 days ago
Novamax243
This was the first time I was really in an "alliance" with people. I mean in the 5th games I came together with Flora and Tomas to take out Constance and Landon but that was like a one time thing right at the end of the game (I even stabbed Tomas earlier in the day so it definitely was a very makeshift "alliance").

Tbh I think my loner strategy has worked quite well for me throughout the games.
2226 days ago
rodrigueseve
I need to improve on not being so afraid to take a risk
I feel like theres times I could have done something and maybe kill someone but I was too afraid to engage in fights since I was alone
2226 days ago
BrainJak
You attacked and killed a member of a 5-man alliance. lmao

At their camp

I'd say you did your share
2226 days ago
rodrigueseve
I feel like I didn't tho
I wanted more kills I was just there most of the time LMAO
11th games better prepare (evil)
2225 days 13 hours ago
Katherinee_
Brittany actually was inlove with Leanna so don't even concider that she would backstab her. Idk if Leanna felt the same way towards Brittany tho but It would have been an iconic romance!
2225 days 13 hours ago
Katherinee_
(That's why Britt went after Deborah and not Mel on the 7th island. She wanted revenge)
2225 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
Me @ the storyline

open group

OLD HG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!